Censorship of beliefs. | Teen Ink

Censorship of beliefs.

By Matthew Stewart BRONZE, Vancouver, Washington
Matthew Stewart BRONZE, Vancouver, Washington

Why must our beliefs or forms of be critizised or censored. I have noticed in this world and enviorment that i live in all other relgions are blown off or censored.

for example at the school, Heritage high we cannot show off our beliefs, we can not have the rastafarian flag, We can not expose other on our shirts or have any drawing on our note books for they will be torn out.

Why cant we show everyone what we believe in for we must take pride in what we believe. Yet in our nation our religious people are critizied and stereotyped. We are made fun of called out even threaten for not believing in what others believe.

Why must religion be shoved down our thoats. Why must believing different assets of the world put us in danger? How can there be peace in the world if others think we must all be the same and belive in the same thing.

Where is the freedom of religion in the united states if we can show off our religion or beliefs with pride in our own schools.

Stop praying for peace when you think your god is the only god in this world.

on Jun. 1 2009 at 12:09 am
The_Madcap GOLD, Vancouver, Washington
Yeah man! The Schools need to allow all faiths and philosophies roam free. I'll be the first to admit that Im agnostic but I love hearing ideas and learning from them. Plus Jah Love for Life!