This I believe | Teen Ink

This I believe

This I Believe

People in this world have the problems of breaking laws like shooting a police officer. They have a choice before they shoot the gun is whether to not shoot him and take the jail time or shoot him for no reason because you think that it’s a better way to express your feeling and that’s fine but not when it comes to shooting a cop or just breaking a law. But on the other side of comments says that when a police officer shoots an innocent black man. There are thoughts that its bad to shoot a police officer but it’s a lot worse when the law shoots an innocent black man for no certain reason. People think that it’s a better idea for that but that’s not the reason why it’s bad. The real reason is that the law of that whole state just shot an innocent colored man for no reason because they are scared that they were gonna pull the trigger first and that’s the reason why it’s bad. Like they didn't do anything to you except for walking to where they are going or the police officer just needed to because they think that if something happens then the person will shoot. But they are wrong it's just simple, that they should talk them into not shooting or just walk away just like any other cop with any other white person. It’s called racism, it started in the early 1400s when they whipped and tortured them with whips and paddles and they hung them for no reason because they thought that they were a threat to their country. I get it that in the hood the police officers need to protect themselves from any gang-related activity or any shootings but there was a time when a police officer in Cincinnati was driving through the hood in Bethel and tried to arrest a random and innocent black man when he was walking to his house back from the market. And when he put the cuffs on him he asked, “why are you arresting me officer”, the cop said don’t worry about it, then he said you're coming with me down to the station. Then the man was trying to get out of it and he almost got away with it and instead of stunning the innocent man with a taser gun just to knock him out for a little while, he shot him in the back. This is why people these days aren’t so free as from 2 or 3 years ago when it was calm and peaceful. But not for this year, hope the saying new year new me will really work.

i like dogs