Historical Monuments Are Precious Assets | Teen Ink

Historical Monuments Are Precious Assets

Respected/Sir

I, being a responsible citizen of free India, consider it my duty to attract public attention, through the esteemed columns of your newspaper, towards the neglectful and miserable conditions of Historical Monuments. I wish to put forward my views regarding this issue.

India is regarded as the history itself. It is popular for its rich heritage "The Historical Monuments". They are the evident of our past glory and grandeaur. Our history is a result of modern growing india. But I am so stressful to see the  conditions of historical monuments and assets. I am shocked to witness the sight of these worn and torn monuments. Proper funds were taken to maintain these assets but due to corrupted officials the money meet with the requirements of these officials. They simply make false documents of maintaing the assets in a proper and diplomatic way but  the money was not sent to proper department s for maintained work.I also brought it to the notice of archaological survey of India society. But there was no response. No immediate results were provided . Strict laws were enacted to provide necessary results and taught the proper lessons to the people causing harm to historical assets. Environmentalist and archeologists were made aware of this reflection and must come with appropriate norms to provide a perfection in developing the history for the modern age .I request you to oblige me by publishing this letter in your paper so that the authorities concerned are awakened in time and the priceless historical monuments could be saved and preserved.

Thanking you

Yours faithful

Alok