College Stress/ Not Going to College

I know there are a lot of teens out there thinking that college will bring so much stress or you may not want to go to school because it will bring you so much stress. Now I'll be honest with you, college can be stressful but thats if you let it. I'll give you some advice. If you want to go off to college with little to no stress make sure you save up money a few months before its time for you to leave because this will ensure that you will not be down there broke! Another tip is prepare yourself! If you want to party but also get good grades, I encourage you to prepare yourself and be able to handle what you're getting yourself into. Try not to part to much because your main focus should be your classes, work ethic, grades, and being able to live off of the money you have. I know meeting new people is a good thing as far as an intimate relationship and a friendship, but you have to be mindful of the type of influence they would have on you because this can throw you off your square as well! Now if you're not going to college at all wether its community or university, you still can do things. You can get a job and save up your money so you can run a small online business or anything. Don't get me wrong college get you a degree and help with your career but you do not have to go to college to make it far in life. There are other options that can help you make some nice money. Just make sure you always read because even though you are not in college you still want to learn new things and expand your vocabulary. It's always good to gain knowledge.