Feelings | Teen Ink

Feelings

September 25, 2015
By Morgan26 BRONZE, Ennis, Texas
Morgan26 BRONZE, Ennis, Texas
1 article 0 photos 0 comments

So relationships are the way you feel about someone or something it can be; your family,friends,or even food.How I feel about relationships are kinda undetermine.Mostly because of emotions.Have you ever disliked someone so bad you wish they weren't here?or Have you ever liked someone so bad that you wish they would never leave?.Well the reason why you feel that way is because of emotions,Emotions can be a pain sometimes.Though they seem like that they can sometimes help you out in the long run to because say if your grandma got in a car accident and you just felt down ever since that it's because of your emotions.Well emotions doesn't do all of that to you they have a little help with someone called "conscience".They're also a pain but they also help, basically they're siblings because they act the same.


The author's comments:

So let's say you failed a test and you knew had the test all down.So you think the teacher is playing you the first thing that pops inside your head is that you want to tell her off but your conscience is telling you "Is this really worth the fight" in your mind you're like "yeah" but your gut and heart is saying "no"Sometimes it's good to go with your gut because who knows it can help you with something like this.Alright say if a guy asked you out or a girl and you REALLY REALLY REALLY think they're cute well you can't just like someone for their looks what if they're a complete back stabber and all.That's not the type of person you need to be with.I'm not saying you just base them on that,Some people can change.For exmaple;there's a football player or cheerleader that asks you to prom you really want to but you've heard that they mess with alot of people some people find that attractive but personally that's someone I don't want to mess with.Who wants someone that's just going to use you .So you're gut is telling you no and that could help in the long run.So basically what i am trying to say is that your emotions or conscience may or may not help you.Though they're always there.