Conversation About School! | Teen Ink

Conversation About School!

May 29, 2014
By zakaria faddi BRONZE, Malborogh, Massachusetts
zakaria faddi BRONZE, Malborogh, Massachusetts
1 article 0 photos 0 comments

Conversation About School!


Did you know that more than 60% of kids don’t like school?
The only place that you can learn on it is school anything you would imagine,because they are no place that you can learn in except school !
If you didn’t go to the school you can’t have a job because this is life if you didn’t learn from school they are no way to work!! School is a perfect place.
School is a perfect place because you can learn a lot of fun stuff like how to draw,how to make computer useful,how to use instrument,GYM. You can learn how to do things for example calculate, read and write, respect grown up. And after you graduate you can have a very good job like pilot,doctor,teacher, or Engineer.
Some people might think that school is boring because the rules are so strict. They have strict rules to keep student safe.
School is a perfect place. You can learn a lot of fun stuff, you can learn how to do things, and after you graduate you can have a very good job. I hope you realize all the things that I have been talking about.


The author's comments:
I hope people know how much school is important and change their mind