Evolution in Schools

Dear Readers,
I want to tell you about something that i'm very passionate about: Creationism. Because of this, i am EXTREMELY against evolution and everything of that sort. I am strongly against the fact that we must learn about evolution. It might not be true, and it actually has lots of evidence saying it is not or might not be true. Plus, there is a lot of evidence supporting Christianity, and the same God for Christians is the God of creationism. Think about it: miracles all over the world and millions believing and experiencing God. Now, i don't want to get all 'preacher' or anything on you, but for all you evolutionists out there reading this, i'm just stating the solid facts of my religion, nothing else. Also, there are many facts strictly against evolution and the big bang theory. If you want to know where i get my information from, i'll place the links in the description.

Evolution Flaws
1. It violates the second law of thermodynamics.
The second law of thermodynamics says that the entropy of a closed system will tend to increase with time. "Entropy" is a technical term, but for most purposes it is okay to think of it as "disorder".So, the second law of thermodynamics basically says that the universe gets more disordered and random as time persists. Evolution violates that law by teaching that everything is getting better.
2. There are no transitional fossils. Transitional fossils (missing links) are the fossils of intermediary life forms that depict an evolutionary progression.
3. Evolution is not a fact, no matter how many times evolutionists say it is. It’s a groundwork built on theories about the past and will never have straight-forward, first-hand, observational verification. (I didn't want to have to go here, but with all the miracles happening in the world, God is the most obvious solution)
4. The funny thing is that for hundreds of years before the writing of 'On the Origin of Species', most scientists believed the opposite to be true. The “evidence” was creation. The evidence didn't change. The inception changed (Like moving from the Bible to humanism). Creationists continue to see everything in the light of God’s Word and everything as aiding the biblical story. Everyone views the “facts” given to a precise way of thinking.
5. "Doubting evolution is like doubting gravity"
"Why does this argument fail? We’ll show you. Take a pencil or pen. Hold it in the air. Then drop it to the floor. That’s gravity. Next, make a single-celled organism—like an amoeba—turn into a goat. Go ahead. We’ll wait. . . . No? As you can see, there’s a fundamental difference between operational science, which can be tested through repeatable experimentation, and historical science, which cannot." (See link in description)
6. "Doubting evolution is like believing the earth is flat"
Ironically, the Bible describes the earth as round and hanging in space—long before this could have been directly observed (Job 26:10;Isaiah 40:22). The appeal of this claim is that it stereotypes creationists as stuck in the past, since the common assumption is that people once universally believed the earth was flat before science “proved” otherwise (which wasn’t the case—only a few bought into the idea that the earth was flat). But even if this were true (it’s not), direct, repeatable observation shows us the earth is round and orbiting the sun. Evolutionary stories about fossils are not direct observations; they’re assumption-based beliefs.
"It’s here, so it must have evolved"
7. A conclusion does not prove the premises are true. That is, if the answer is “four,” we could arrive at that any number of ways: 2 + 2, 5 - 1, etc. In the same way, evolutionists often assume that since certain species or traits exist, this is proof of evolution because that’s how it must have happened. This argument, however, is self-reflexive and useless. The Bible offers another (and more sound) framework for how those traits and species came to be.
8. “Natural selection is evolution”
This is likely the most abused argument on the list—and most in need of being scrapped. Often evolutionists bait people into showing them a change that is merely natural selection and then switch to say this proves molecules-to-man evolution. However, this is quite misleading. Natural selection, even according to evolutionists, does not have the power to generate anything “new.” The observable process can only act upon existing characteristics so that some members of a species are more likely to survive. In fact, it’s an important component of the biblical worldview.

9. Historical common descent is not and cannot be confirmed through observation. Rather, certain observations are explained by assumptions about the past. These observations, we might add, have alternative explanations. Common body plans (homology), for example, do not prove common descent—that’s an assumption. A common Designer fits the evidence just as well, if not better.
10. Sedimentary layers show one thing: sedimentary layers. In other words, we can—and should—study the rocks, but the claim that rocks prove the earth must be billions of years old ignores one important point: such an interpretation is built upon a stack of assumptions. When we start from the Bible and examine the rocks within the framework of a global Flood, the need for long ages vanishes.
11. Perhaps because of movies and fiction, the popular idea is that mutations make evolution go. Given enough time, shifts in the genetic code will produce all the variety of plants and animals on earth—and beyond. The problem? Mutations cannot produce the types of changes evolution requires—not even close. Some may benefit an organism (e.g., beetles on a windy island losing wings), but virtually every time mutations come with a cost.
12. News stories thrive on conflict and intrigue, and one common theme presents science and religion as opposing forces—reason struggling to overcome draconian divine revelation. It grabs attention, but it’s bunk. Many atheists and humanists oppose biblical Christianity, but science does not. After all, the truth of a risen Savior and an inerrant Bible puts quite the damper on the belief that God cannot exist. However, science, as a tool for research, works quite well within (and, in fact, requires) a God-created universe. Otherwise, there’d be no reason to do science in the first place.

This is why evolution should NOT be taught in school. Creationism has just as many facts as evolution, if not more. If you agree, leave a comment. if you do not, leave a comment on why you don't agree.
Anyway, thanks for reading! If you want more information, or you want to fix some of the things i said, just comment on this post. I know this was long, so thanks for reading it all!

P.S. Scientists are now starting to believe we came from Mars! ...