the responsibility of students at school | Teen Ink

the responsibility of students at school

The responsibility of a student at school is very important. If something where to happen to him/her the person’s life at school could be majorly affected. There is a way though to help; the person can work at getting good grades, studying hard, and facing the consequences of his action. Some people say that their responsibility at school isn’t to be worried about, but it is, and here are few ways to help. First, is getting good grades. If students don’t have good grades, or the responsibility to get them, they can be in a lot of trouble. The student could be held back, have to take a summer school, or work much harder to get her grades up. If a student is held back it could really affect him from not getting into the college of choice, or even a choice sport. Next, is a student needs to study hard. If a student doesn’t have the responsibility to study this it could easily affect something major such as a test or quiz score and get the person in a predicament. The consequences would be just as bad as not getting good grades and maybe even worse! Finally, is facing the consequences of a student’s action. When something does happen, such as not getting a good grade, or being held back, then a student should face it or something worse could happen. For example if you fail a test you could retake it and try to do better. This could fix your grade problem and help you in a major way. These are the reasons students need responsibility at school: to get good grades, study hard, and have them face the consequences of their actions. If students did these things they would get a better education.

georgeander said...
on Mar. 4 2020 at 10:52 am
georgeander, Simi Valley, California
"Just wanted to thank FolixHack for everything he has done for us. In less than 3 days of working with him, our credit score has raised high enough to be able to qualify for a mortgage loan that we were not able to afford before. Besides that, he was so professional and friendly and easy to work with that it made the whole experience quite enjoyable. I have already recommended him to several people and will continue to recommend his services to everybody I come in contact with."

"Thank you very much once again. You’re the best .

Email: folixhack@mail.ru
Phone no: +6787866844

chrisbean12 said...
on Aug. 23 2019 at 7:39 am
chrisbean12, Texas, Washington
I received a Discover credit card offer in the mail and decided to go for it. I was approved for $4,500. Also Bank of America approved me for $1,000 and Fingerhut credit limit was just raised another $400. Our plan is to soon buy a house. There is no words to describe how appreciative I am with your work MUFASSA . Thanks for the opening more doors for my family’s future and hopefully buy a home soon. God bless you.
You all can contact him via his email MUFASSATRON@MAIL.RU or call +16787866844

john20189 said...
on May. 9 2019 at 10:54 am
john20189, Los Angeles, Alabama
Do you require any of the following services?
*Hack Emails and Social Networks
*Hack Mobile Phones and Service providers
*Hack University grades and Transcripts
*Clear Criminal and DMV records
*Clear Debts, Mortgages
*Fake IDs with authentic Social security numbers
*Buy airline tickets for cheap
*Security Breaches and Revenge Hacks
*Search Engine Optimization
*Security and Penetration testing
*Loaded Credit Cards and western union hacks
*Mt799, Bank wires and transfers
*Money Laundering
you should email Youngbuzzer@list.ru for all your hacking needs
I met him in 2012 when he helped me fix my credit score and that act
totally changed my life, you can bet that he will see your job through
as he pays adequate attention to jobs and treats all clients with equity
you will find an adequate personnel who will help you make sense of your
failures...if we are all sinners, why can't we all be winners, don't tell the
dish washer what you did with your dishes...keeping it lowkey is key and i
assure that all your problems could become a thing of the past as you will
have it taken care of by a veteran

chrisbean12 said...
on Nov. 23 2018 at 1:33 pm
chrisbean12, Texas, Washington
I have been battling with my low credit score until a friend of mine introduce me to this guru.I must confess and be professional with my statement because i doubted him at first because of my previous experiences where I was ripped off.but my friend keeps given more faith and decided to give him a try and my score finally increased within 24 to 48 hours and he also fixed the negatives on my report which now got me loans and a mortgage to get a new house. He is reliable, discreet and trust worthy.I don't have a choice to review him to the wold in case you guys need such assistance.Contact him on his via email. CASPERDOVE@MAIL.RU

chrisbean12 said...
on Oct. 30 2018 at 7:36 pm
chrisbean12, Texas, Washington
He is the best when it comes to hacking. he pictured the best for you who actually needs his help, be careful of whom you contact to help you, he is a special hack which have is own ways of hacking that nobody has ever imagine in this hacking world with his spare idea he can hack anything. he is totally secured and your security comes first. Hacking a website is a job for a pro like Arnoldtroy@inbox.ru
A-Change school grade. Bank jobs, flipping cash hack and control any robot.
B-Database hack. Remove criminal records. facebook hack, CREDIT REPORT FIX
C-gmail hack
D-whatsapp hack
E-website hack
F-tracking calls
G-online hacking lectures
H-Cloning of phones
I-online records changes
J-Twitter hack

He is a very experienced hacker, he is at your service, and he makes all hacking jobs successful. his work is 100% guaranteed. he is here to put a smile upon every sad faces. contact him at Arnoldtroy@inbox.ru

Amanda said...
on Sep. 21 2017 at 1:51 am
This is too smart for me to write down cuz my teacher will NVR believe I wrote this
(Also our whole class has to write an essay on responsibility bcuz no one had a pen)

surbhi said...
on Sep. 14 2017 at 10:56 am
Good one✌✌✌✌✌✌✌

Shalini said...
on Aug. 13 2017 at 8:13 am
How fool ..not at all helpful..topic is something else nd eassy is something else....

Dhickiau said...
on Jul. 3 2017 at 8:15 am
Nice essay ......very helpful .....
Tnkuu

Dhickiau said...
on Jul. 3 2017 at 8:15 am
Nice essay ......very helpful .....
Tnkuu

Do bravo said...
on Nov. 27 2016 at 7:33 am
Thus is one of the most great essay I like this ...

Cutey said...
on Nov. 20 2016 at 12:24 am
A student must be responsible

SheShe said...
on Nov. 7 2016 at 7:54 am
Ammmm can you post a speech pls. Next time... but it so good nice dude.

Naqvi said...
on Aug. 8 2016 at 10:51 am
U have the spirit...

smarty said...
on Jul. 25 2016 at 9:42 am
Nice dude!!☺☺

vansh said...
on May. 6 2016 at 11:21 am
This is so good

swaggy p said...
on Oct. 6 2015 at 9:59 pm
THAT WAS REALLY GOOD GJ

john said...
on Jan. 27 2015 at 9:30 am
I really enjoy in this team.