Dress codes

By ZeldaEve GOLD, Lansing, Michigan
ZeldaEve GOLD, Lansing, Michigan

School dress codes are getting out of hand. It has come to the point where booty shorts, mini-skirts, and low-cut shirts are acceptable attire for school. Going to school should be about learning and expanding your knowledge; not trying to get boys to notice you. School dress codes need to be changed so that exposing half your body is not an option.

on Oct. 29 2012 at 11:49 am
Half of the girls in my school dont follow the hand book, saying that no low tops and shorts, skirts should be at the needs. But they wear it abt ways. They dont get into trouble at all. It is not right.

on Jul. 17 2012 at 1:55 pm
BloglessBlogger GOLD, Somerset, California

"Don't let the fear of striking out keep keep you from playing the game."

Exactly, my school is supposed to be actually enforcing it this year... I doubt that will work but at least they are trying (somewhat)

ZeldaEve GOLD said...
on Jul. 6 2012 at 12:03 am
ZeldaEve GOLD, Lansing, Michigan
My school has the rules in the Student Hand book, but no one listens to the rules; not even the teachers.

on Jul. 5 2012 at 1:00 pm

Lucky, my school drfess code is consisted of shorts that absolutley have to reach your knees and our shirts have to cover our shoulders and reach our waistband. I'm glad my school has it except when certain kids get to break that rule.

SciArc

MacMillan Books

Aspiring Writer? Take Our Online Course!