Managing Stress | Teen Ink

Managing Stress

January 17, 2011
By Joe Humpal SILVER, Hubertus, Wisconsin
Joe Humpal SILVER, Hubertus, Wisconsin
5 articles 0 photos 0 comments

By working numerous jobs, going to school, being with friends, and dealing with adults in order to survive in this world can easily build up excruciating stress. People and mainly teenagers quickly become fretful from so much stress in their lives. Even though students try to work three jobs and be ubiquitous, this build up can have a reverberating effect on how students perform in school and at home. It’s no surprise that students have had a negative attitude and presence wherever they are. If nothing is done the thwart the buildup of all the stress, a harbinger can easily see that students will continue to have a negative look on society.
Although, not only with the help and guidance of a mentor, but mainly with the succumb of the other students, all that stress can be eliminated and thoughts of malignant health problems can be forgotten. The first and main thing to remember is to always stay relaxed and calm. Even if you know there is a problem or can foreshadow a nightmare, the best thing to do is stay calm and handle it one step at a time and never respite. Another helpful suggestion is find a remote area. Have some alone time in a calm and quiet place to revive yourself and eliminate your stress. Only by doing what you feel comfortable with and can be successful at, will you be happy with in the long run.
Everyone gets stressed out at times and struggle with solving problems. But by knowing how to deal with stress, you can quickly eliminate it and move on with ease.