How To avoid Drama

Have you been caught in some major, deep drama? Things you wish you could have avoided before? One of the main stresses of high school for teenage girls is drama. Drama can follow you everywhere and it is important to be prepared when it happens. Here are some ways that girls can avoid being caught in the sticky, annoying situations of the drama filled high school years.

How to avoid drama (A Satirical Piece)
The ten easy steps to having drama free high school years
1.
Steal your best friend’s boyfriend. She will be flattered that you like her taste in guys and it will prevent the drama of you fighting over him when you can just share him. You know what they say, “sharing is caring.”
2.
Gossip about people whenever you can. If there is so much gossip being spread about others, there will be less being spread about you.
3.
Cheat as much as you can. By cheating you won’t have to deal with the drama of your parent’s disappointment when you get a bad grade.
4.
Don’t join any sports teams of any kind. With you will be expected to pass each other the ball and share the playing field. If you fail to follow these rules people will begin to dislike you and drama may occur.
5.
Avoid all clubs and extracurricular activities. If you join different clubs you will meet different kinds of people. Others may begin to judge you as a more diverse or well rounded person. Ugh.
6.
Talk smack about your friends through things like honesty box and formspring. By using these anonymous websites you will avoid the drama of openly hurting your friend’s feelings but still be able to communicate to them how you truly annoyed you are feeling.
7.
Go to as many parties as you can and get completely wasted. If you are under the influence you can do whatever you want. People will excuse your lack of smart decision making for your lack of sobriety.
8.
Lie a lot. If you tell your friends the truth, it will reveal who you really are and you don’t want that. Tell them things they want to hear and not what you are really thinking.
9.
Don’t keep secrets. By keeping secrets it shows that you are hiding something and people will get offended. And don’t worry about the person whose secret you’re spreading, they’ll forgive you when they realize what an honest person you are.
10.
Switch your group of friends every week. It will show people that you are flexible and have no sense of commitment.

K.M.S.Shear said...
Oct. 2, 2011 at 5:31 am
it was good writing and it had some hunor to to it.

ilovedayna said...
i love it i have to write something with more than ten characters but all i can say is that i love it

Bubbles99 said...
Feb. 2, 2011 at 10:23 am
Hahahaah this is hilarious. Very nice. (:

Johnny cupcakes said...
Great Article: well done with a good sense of humor .

Miami Mama said...
Jun. 7, 2010 at 4:45 am
Hilarious!!! Wonderful satire:)

The One & Only said...

Congratulations on getting your article posted on Teen Ink.        That is a GREAT way to start.

CONGRATULATIONS AGAIN.

jasmin said...
This article is so funny!!! I love it Alanna :)! awsome job its really good!

good friend said...
Awesome article!!!  I am sitting here at work reading this article and couldn't stop laughing. Afrasiabi it was a pleasure reading this article. Please keep them comming. After lunch I would love to keep reading more with my coffee.

the Queen Mother said...

You are graciously launching into the comedian planet. I bet that fun

and good humor are part of your daily living! I laughed and laughed

from the begining to the end!

Your proud auntie O.

The queen Mother said...

from the begining to the end!

Your proud auntie O.!

ladani said...
Jun. 3, 2010 at 2:06 am
What a great essay!!  Ur humor was capturing and I just wanted to keep on reading.  Very well written, both the content and style.  I hope to read more from u. So keep on writting and inspiring other teenagers.

Pippiripancho said...
Jun. 3, 2010 at 1:48 am

I enjoyed reading this article! very funny witty well written

keep writing

Kalista said...
Jun. 3, 2010 at 1:46 am
Great article!! Whos this young writer?

pachalon said...
Jun. 3, 2010 at 1:39 am
Well written, interesting and also humorous!

kp123 said...
Jun. 3, 2010 at 1:35 am
this is so funny! and really well written.

thebirdandthestatue said...
Jun. 3, 2010 at 1:30 am
This made me laugh for hours! i enjoyed the humor. Reminded me of my old high school days. Great article. Cant wait for the next one!

margara said...
Jun. 3, 2010 at 1:30 am
Nice article! =) like it

changa said...
Jun. 3, 2010 at 1:25 am
wooow so true!!!!!! great read!!!!!

La Monja enamorada said...
Jun. 3, 2010 at 1:17 am

Wow! Love this article! I am saving it to show it to my nieces who unfortunately are always having drama at School.

Very good article enjoyed reading it. Does this writer has written more articles? please let me know

Sincerely

Odilia

youwillneverknow said...
Jun. 3, 2010 at 1:16 am
Hey, i just wanted to say that this article is really really good! i love it! i feel like you have amazing talent because the way you presented this was brilliant! Cant wait to see more work form you.