Should Students Get Paid For Good Grades?

Picture this: getting money to buy that new pair of sneakers you want if you do well on that test. Do you think students should get paid for good grades? In my opinion there are three reasons I think students should get paid for good grades. One of them is more focus on school. Second reason is they love money so they’ll do what they have to, to get the money they want. Third, reason they’ll have better behavior.
Students will focus more on school if they know they’re getting paid for doing their work, homework etc. I know if I were getting paid for doing well in school I would try my hardest on everything to get money of my own that I earned from school. Focus is a big thing in school, if you don’t focus on your work paying attention you won’t know what to do if you don’t focus to get that good grade you want.
Kids of all ages love money they reason they do is because they’ll want to have their own instead of always asking their parents. Because they have money of their own to spend and their parents can’t tell them anything about how they spend their money. When I have my own money I say my mom can’t tell me anything because it’s my money not hers I could do whatever I want with my money , that I earned . Every kid will love to money of their own.
Do you have students in your school who misbehave? But love to get things from their parents? Should those kids get paid? What should they do? Work harder in school and behave so they can get new things. I think that kids would behave better if they know money was involved in school and they were getting paid for good grades. In My opinion I mean money is very popular some people can’t live without it , kids LOVE money so that they can get what they want . Students should get paid for good grades.

TimeTravellerThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
I disagree. The amount of money that our parents spend on our education is a lot already. They also have to ensure that we are provided with good food, a safe and sound environment and a comfortable shelter. Besides these, they have other expenses to take care so spending extra money for every good grade that we get seems absurd and not in favour of the current economic condition around the world. Besides, the 'motivation' that you speak about devalues the actual meaning of it. Education... (more »)

CuteSweetPeach replied...
Mar. 11, 2014 at 12:03 am
Well you have a point TimeTravaller,but I must say that how will be able to buy our misalleanous things or major purchases? One thing, is that we can't have a part-time job. Second, is that we are not in age of working or having a job by the law (unless 16 or older). How in the world can we earn money to buy our things if we can't have jobs? This is an absolutely great opportunity or idea for us earning money. Our parents don't have to be the ones to pay us, but the school can. ... (more »)

Yoda wisdom VIP replied...
Agree, I do Time Traveler. Priceless, education is. Only work for the better, you should. Bad thing, only money is. Student I am, myself actually. Strive good grades only for money, you should never do.

Awesome Class said...
Feb. 25, 2014 at 11:14 am
We agree with the author. We agree with the money thing. Kids want money and they need money. Also, they love money. They could get money from getting a good education and then get money from a job. Money can spoil people, but we still like the idea. 

chlo_chlo_reign925 said...
Feb. 25, 2014 at 11:07 am
we really should get paid.

deepthi said...
Feb. 23, 2014 at 8:05 am
I THINK WE SHOULD NOT GET PAID. BECAUSE EDUCATION IS PRICELESS. WE CANNOT VALUE EDUCATION WITH MONEY .WE CAN GIVE SOME SMALL PRIZES AND AWARDS AS A TOKEN OF THEIR SUCESS.MOREOVER IF WE GIVE MONEY FOR GRADE HOLDERS THEY WILL BECOME MONEY MINDED.(ADDICTION TOWARDS MONEY-EXPECT MONEY FOR EVERYTHING THEY DO IN LIFE)SO MONEY SHOULD NOT BE PAID FOR TOP RANK HOLDERS.

nae nae replied...
if education is free than why do we have to pay to get into collage and pay for our books there too

a;lsdkfjasl;f replied...
Apr. 23, 2014 at 11:45 am
ARE YOU MAD?!?!

ANONYMOUS replied...
Nov. 8, 2014 at 5:47 am
R U OUTA UR MIND,,, WE NEED MONEY

lovelydjvsu replied...
hi i really dont think we should get paid.In the future kids will do anything for money.They might even kill someone!

Kittykat said...
Feb. 13, 2014 at 8:25 am
I think we should because then we would be more motivated just like that person said.  

sallysunshine said...
i think we should

cool girl replied...
i disagree i dont think we should get paid for getting good grades than the teachers would have no money and the school would have no more money left

onedirectionlover replied...
Feb. 12, 2014 at 10:19 am
why do students work so hard if we cant have a reward for working hard. i think it would be a good idea to get paid 10 dollars for every A+ that we earn!!!

Jasonlover replied...
Mar. 4, 2014 at 11:32 am
Last time I checked they aren't so post to be A+s so u Got that wrong

thatchick replied...
The teacher would still get payed... it will just show that they are actually doing their jobs..

swagout152 said...
i love what she wrote i think they should get paid

Melanie said...
Nov. 11, 2013 at 11:47 am
Yes students should get paid for get grades so they can buy what they want to buy

julian martinez replied...
heyyyyyyyyyyy

TheCritic said...
This guy makes some solid points, eh?

KyMae said...
Nov. 6, 2013 at 11:35 am
Students should not be paid because they already get free education. All around the world kids are deprived of education because they do not have the money. Here we recieve it for free and now we want even more? That's just selfish. Getting this wonderful free education should be motivation enough to try hard.