Should Students Get Paid For Good Grades?

Picture this: getting money to buy that new pair of sneakers you want if you do well on that test. Do you think students should get paid for good grades? In my opinion there are three reasons I think students should get paid for good grades. One of them is more focus on school. Second reason is they love money so they’ll do what they have to, to get the money they want. Third, reason they’ll have better behavior.
Students will focus more on school if they know they’re getting paid for doing their work, homework etc. I know if I were getting paid for doing well in school I would try my hardest on everything to get money of my own that I earned from school. Focus is a big thing in school, if you don’t focus on your work paying attention you won’t know what to do if you don’t focus to get that good grade you want.
Kids of all ages love money they reason they do is because they’ll want to have their own instead of always asking their parents. Because they have money of their own to spend and their parents can’t tell them anything about how they spend their money. When I have my own money I say my mom can’t tell me anything because it’s my money not hers I could do whatever I want with my money , that I earned . Every kid will love to money of their own.
Do you have students in your school who misbehave? But love to get things from their parents? Should those kids get paid? What should they do? Work harder in school and behave so they can get new things. I think that kids would behave better if they know money was involved in school and they were getting paid for good grades. In My opinion I mean money is very popular some people can’t live without it , kids LOVE money so that they can get what they want . Students should get paid for good grades.

deepthi said...
Feb. 23 at 8:05 am:
I THINK WE SHOULD NOT GET PAID. BECAUSE EDUCATION IS PRICELESS. WE CANNOT VALUE EDUCATION WITH MONEY .WE CAN GIVE SOME SMALL PRIZES AND AWARDS AS A TOKEN OF THEIR SUCESS.MOREOVER IF WE GIVE MONEY FOR GRADE HOLDERS THEY WILL BECOME MONEY MINDED.(ADDICTION TOWARDS MONEY-EXPECT MONEY FOR EVERYTHING THEY DO IN LIFE)SO MONEY SHOULD NOT BE PAID FOR TOP RANK HOLDERS.

lovelydjvsu replied...
Nov. 23 at 12:45 pm :
hi i really dont think we should get paid.In the future kids will do anything for money.They might even kill someone!

Kittykat said...
Feb. 13 at 8:25 am:
I think we should because then we would be more motivated just like that person said.  

sallysunshine said...
Jan. 6 at 6:56 pm:
i think we should

cool girl replied...
Jan. 31 at 4:41 pm :
i disagree i dont think we should get paid for getting good grades than the teachers would have no money and the school would have no more money left

onedirectionlover replied...
Feb. 12 at 10:19 am :
why do students work so hard if we cant have a reward for working hard. i think it would be a good idea to get paid 10 dollars for every A+ that we earn!!!

Jasonlover replied...
Mar. 4 at 11:32 am :
Last time I checked they aren't so post to be A+s so u Got that wrong

thatchick replied...
Jun. 25 at 10:05 pm :
The teacher would still get payed... it will just show that they are actually doing their jobs..

swagout152 said...
i love what she wrote i think they should get paid

Melanie said...
Nov. 11, 2013 at 11:47 am:
Yes students should get paid for get grades so they can buy what they want to buy

julian martinez replied...
Jan. 27 at 3:26 pm :
heyyyyyyyyyyy

TheCritic said...
This guy makes some solid points, eh?

KyMae said...
Nov. 6, 2013 at 11:35 am:
Students should not be paid because they already get free education. All around the world kids are deprived of education because they do not have the money. Here we recieve it for free and now we want even more? That's just selfish. Getting this wonderful free education should be motivation enough to try hard.

hardytaco replied...
Dec. 11, 2013 at 9:23 pm :
Bull..studebts are being taught so they can grow up and get a job anyways. and what better way to teach them about a real job than to pay them(like an actual job)

cumminsyeeyee replied...
Feb. 6 at 1:09 pm :
even public schools arnt free tax payers pay for it.. and if they did start paying for good grades tax payers would be paying for that as well

Sabtab101 said...
I am the first one to post a comments

Lulu said...
I disagree with this because kids have enough rewards from their parents.

AnInklingThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
I don't believe student should get payed for good grades because they already have a motivation: to have sucess in life through learning. If money is all that can motivate someone to learn, then as soon as that money is taken away (such as when they get out into the real world), they stop working. This creates a dependant and pathetic class of people.

Sabtab replied...
Nov. 5, 2013 at 5:29 pm :
Hi I don't think people should get paid for good grades because the kids who don't get good grades will feel bad that they didn't get money and will cry or really be upset. Plus they already get enough stuff from there parents

Sabtab101 replied...
Nov. 5, 2013 at 5:38 pm :
I agree with sabtab

Sabtab101 replied...
Nov. 5, 2013 at 5:40 pm :
Yo Sabtab let's hook up