Where to eat for homecoming | Teen Ink

Where to eat for homecoming

January 11, 2010
By AlexHusting SILVER, Hartland, Wisconsin
AlexHusting SILVER, Hartland, Wisconsin
9 articles 0 photos 0 comments

With Homecoming right around the corner, and homecoming groups getting finalized, it’s time to start thinking about where your group is going to eat. There are many options to choose from.

First, you will need to talk with your group to agree on a food style, there are many different styles; Mexican, Italian, Japanese, Chinese, etc. Knowing what food style your group likes will help narrow down what restaurants there are to choose from.

Then you’re going to have to figure out your budget, if your group is all for spending money, then try to find somewhere nice. If you really don’t want to spend a lot of money, McDonalds is not recommended, but you can always check on restaurants websites, where it usually shows what is on the menu, and how much it costs as well. Places like Olive Garden and Asiana have full menus on their website.

“I looked online at different restaurants websites and my group decided on Maggianos, it fit our budget and we all like at least something on the menu!” Junior Elle said.

Homecoming is something to look forward to, and going out to eat is a big part of it. As long as you and your group agree on what you’re looking for, you’ll find a great place. Just make sure to call ahead and make reservations.