Tupac | Teen Ink

Tupac

December 21, 2018
By yvng.maria SILVER, Sacramento, California
yvng.maria SILVER, Sacramento, California
6 articles 0 photos 2 comments

Favorite Quote:
''live life to the fullest because you never know your its gonna end''


High school students should study black inspiring rappers. Gangsters, drug dealers, police brutality, human trafficking are stuff we should study! We are not living in a fairy tail story. This is real life and these kind of stuff are happening every day. We should study things that matter and that are important, people that inspire others and topics that can be an eye opener for us.We should study Tupac because his poetry shows who he really is, he’s an inspiring young black rapper and his childhood was an obstacle to success.

Tupac’s poetry shows how he truly feels plus his poetry isn't like others his is different. For example dyson states, “Tupac piece was entirely different he presented an impressive poem that intelligently detailed his love for a girl.” This explains he was a great poet and while others didn’t take it seriously he did. He used a lot of detail in his poetry and wasn’t afraid to show his real feelings and how he felt. Through his poetry he made his music. Tupac’s poetry was entirely different and his legacy was a way of inspiring other people specially his friends.

Rupacs legacy was a big part in his life and influenced others to do well. For instance, in a Tupac data set the author states, “His reading not only gave depth to his lyrics, but he influenced his fellow rappers as well.” In other words Tupac inspired his rapper friends to read and write to make their raps stronger and deeper. His friend had said, “if it wasn’t for Pac i wouldnt of never opened a book.” As we could see he influenced his friends and other people that reading and writing is important and the is they key for succeeding from your pass.

We should study Tupac because his young adult was really rough for him, he was bullied and we should all learn from his experiences. For example dyson states, “To them he looked funny, like some kind of square reject type. At the time in Baltimore, clothing was the key.” This is evidence that he was bullied because he didn’t dressed or looked like other kids his age. Furthermore, by this time period he was homeless didn’t have a home and yet people use to judge him for something he was not knowing his background or what he been through. For someone to succeed after a hard and tough  young adulthood is something incredible. This means that after everything he didn't give up and kept going this is something we should all admire and realise that no matter what we going through we can succeed.

In conclusion, Tupac is a great person for high schoolers to study because they can learn alot from his poetry, legacy, and his young adulthood. Furthermore a lot of people can relate to him. Not only that but it keeps up actually interested and wanting to learn. Who else could high school students study?