My God IS Real.

I apologize if anyone takes offense to this. I am speaking my mind.

I have proof my God is real. You tell me everything that happens, is only complete coincidence and it isnt my God? How could everything that happens be only coincidence? The theory of evolution; you mean to tell me that everything you see walking this earth came from just ONE single celled organism? From the tiny ants and microscopic insects to the giant elephants and blue whales, that EVERY bit of it came from just one cell? That it somehow worked its own way to make land animals and fish who wouldn't even survive on land. That's completely outrageous... Yet so is my God! When we pray who do we pray to? GOD! Why? He answers them, ALL of them! I have proof of God answering my prayers. I pray that my grandmother will be healed, the next day she dies, granted it most definitely wasnt what I wanted, but she no longer had to deal with being sick. I can name plenty of other examples of prayer working, not as soon as I wanted them to but they eventually came into effect. The way God places people and things in our path to help us and you wanna try and tell me my GOD is not real? I absoultely love the singer Michael Buble. I watched something with him talking about his religion and he got asked the question "what is your religion?" and he answered he didnt know. I took offense to that, he has always said that he prayed to be a singer and become famous, but cant even stand up to say he is a Christian, or not if he isnt. It is a simple answer. You either believe in God or you dont.

I have heard many friends claim God has abandoned them. No, God doesn't abandon us, he never has and I can guarantee he never will. God wont ever abandon us, but we abandon him. When we feel God isn't listening, it isnt that he isnt listening, its just we never spoke up. Even the slightest whisper God will hear. Our mouths are moving but we aren't speaking.

Life is not easy, I can say from first hand experience, everyone can! You are going through certain things for multiple reasons. Maybe to make you stronger, to test your faith, to teach you a lesson even. I will admit, I go through a lot that no one knows about because I keep it to myself, Ive grown closer to God a lot lately because he has tested my faith a lot. I have actually prayed some this week, I rarely ever pray to be honest. I have learned a great deal of lessons from certain things, and I am only 13. He's made me stronger by going through the worst things. My grandmothers death was not easy for me, or my family! But it's made me stronger emotionally and I now know how to deal with death easier.

The video Indesribable by Louie Giglio (I dont know how to spell his name correctly) Talks about space and how amazing it is God has created all of that and made everything in the perfect position as to where if we were any closer to the sun we would burn up and if we were any further away we would freeze. That's not coincidince, that is my GOD! He goes way way way way out in space and there is a picture of a cross smack dab in the middle of a nebula, the very center. Still want to tell me my God isn't real?

smurf:D said...
i LOVED this! and by writing this, you're not "making someone believe what you believe" you are simply doing what God has commanded us to do, WITNESS! BE FISHERS OF MEN! BE DISCIPLES!

Superblyme replied...
Oct. 1, 2010 at 3:54 pm :
thanks, girl! I love you

The~crayon~in~my~heart said...
 i know you want to prove God is real and i do too, but you cant make someone believe what you believe. people will belive what they come to believe by themselves, not by what you force on them. do not worry. you know and God knows. who else do you need?

Superblyme replied...
Sept. 29, 2010 at 11:14 am :
I know. I wasnt trying to force mmy religious beliefs on others, though I know it sounds like it. I apologize really if you find it offensive, that wasnt my intentions! Anyways I was going through a hard time and just felt abandoned by everyone, so it was just something I worte to myself telling me I am not alone and that God is with me

The~crayon~in~my~heart replied...
Oct. 3, 2010 at 12:20 pm :
no i didnt find it offensive at all. God is with all of us. he love you and me and one of my best friends who doesnt believe. everyone. and i completely agree

Superblyme replied...
Oct. 7, 2010 at 12:16 am :
Thank you so much!