My God IS Real.

I apologize if anyone takes offense to this. I am speaking my mind.

I have proof my God is real. You tell me everything that happens, is only complete coincidence and it isnt my God? How could everything that happens be only coincidence? The theory of evolution; you mean to tell me that everything you see walking this earth came from just ONE single celled organism? From the tiny ants and microscopic insects to the giant elephants and blue whales, that EVERY bit of it came from just one cell? That it somehow worked its own way to make land animals and fish who wouldn't even survive on land. That's completely outrageous... Yet so is my God! When we pray who do we pray to? GOD! Why? He answers them, ALL of them! I have proof of God answering my prayers. I pray that my grandmother will be healed, the next day she dies, granted it most definitely wasnt what I wanted, but she no longer had to deal with being sick. I can name plenty of other examples of prayer working, not as soon as I wanted them to but they eventually came into effect. The way God places people and things in our path to help us and you wanna try and tell me my GOD is not real? I absoultely love the singer Michael Buble. I watched something with him talking about his religion and he got asked the question "what is your religion?" and he answered he didnt know. I took offense to that, he has always said that he prayed to be a singer and become famous, but cant even stand up to say he is a Christian, or not if he isnt. It is a simple answer. You either believe in God or you dont.

I have heard many friends claim God has abandoned them. No, God doesn't abandon us, he never has and I can guarantee he never will. God wont ever abandon us, but we abandon him. When we feel God isn't listening, it isnt that he isnt listening, its just we never spoke up. Even the slightest whisper God will hear. Our mouths are moving but we aren't speaking.

Life is not easy, I can say from first hand experience, everyone can! You are going through certain things for multiple reasons. Maybe to make you stronger, to test your faith, to teach you a lesson even. I will admit, I go through a lot that no one knows about because I keep it to myself, Ive grown closer to God a lot lately because he has tested my faith a lot. I have actually prayed some this week, I rarely ever pray to be honest. I have learned a great deal of lessons from certain things, and I am only 13. He's made me stronger by going through the worst things. My grandmothers death was not easy for me, or my family! But it's made me stronger emotionally and I now know how to deal with death easier.

The video Indesribable by Louie Giglio (I dont know how to spell his name correctly) Talks about space and how amazing it is God has created all of that and made everything in the perfect position as to where if we were any closer to the sun we would burn up and if we were any further away we would freeze. That's not coincidince, that is my GOD! He goes way way way way out in space and there is a picture of a cross smack dab in the middle of a nebula, the very center. Still want to tell me my God isn't real?

earlybird_8 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Oct. 19, 2010 at 10:49 am:
So... just to be clear, your proof that god exists is that you don't understand evolution and your grandma died? Excuse me for a moment while I phone the writers of the Oxford English Dictionary and tell them that their definition of proof has been wrong all this time.

Kelz1141 replied...
Feb. 14, 2011 at 12:47 pm :
I'm not reallly understanding what you are trying to say about evolution with the layers thing.

Kelz1141 said...

Okay, before I say my opinion I would just like to say I respect your opinion and I am not in anyway trying to be mean.

So, I feel it is strange that you think the theory of evolution is so impossible, yet you think some person (or spirit or whatever you want to refer to him as) is just up in the sky (or heaven or wherever) just creating things? I find that theory to be strange. Secondly, you said in your very first sentence you had proof that your God is real, but I didn't see an... (more »)

Kelz1141 replied...
Oct. 8, 2010 at 12:38 pm :
PS- I don't know why when you leave long comments on teen ink it posts them several time on one comment. So, sorry about that. =)

Superblyme replied...
Oct. 11, 2010 at 6:33 pm :
It's no problem. If you really read it and focus on what I am saying you get what I am trying to say. I know it sounds outrageous but that is what faith is all about. I have so many more points to make about my writings but I did not want to offend people, I had to edit this and take some out before posting it

Kelz1141 replied...
Oct. 14, 2010 at 11:33 am :

Okay I'll give it another try. Also, (sorry if I'm being pushy) but you didn't really answer anything with the second part of my comment. I know there wasn't really any questions in it but I just wanted to know your thoughts. Here is the second part again: "Secondly, you said in your very first sentence you had proof that your God is real, but I didn't see any proof? If you did infact list some proof then you should make it more clear to what you are refering to. Lastly, you said that you rea... (more »)

Superblyme replied...
Oct. 15, 2010 at 1:02 am :
I listed my proof. It may not have been clear to you but it is there (sorry that sounds harsh, I am not meaning for it to be) but religion isn't a matter. It is just the face he never spoke up to say he was a Christian, he said "I prayed to whoever you earth, God, nature whatever it is I prayed to it" So he couldn't even say he was praying to God. I really should have made that part clear. sorry

Superblyme replied...
Oct. 22, 2010 at 1:44 pm :
Oh no problem, you are not being pushy at all. I totally get it, I enjoy really having debates like this. This was my first serious writing and I wrote it about 4 in the morning it probably would have had more facts to back up what I am saying but I was SUPER tired then lol. And no you don't have to have religion it's just he always said he prayed to God to be a singer and slept with his Bible but when asked the straightforward question about it, he said he didn't know what h... (more »)

ThisLitIsBananasThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Nov. 18, 2010 at 7:19 pm :
I don't think the fact that Michael Buble is unsure about God is offensive. At all. I know lots of people who pray but don't know God that well, and some are shy about it. That's fine. It's sure not offensive.

Superblyme replied...
Nov. 20, 2010 at 11:40 pm :
No, it's the matter I read stuff he always said that he slept with a Bible, and prayed to God, I DOUBT he is shy if he said that and he wouldn't even own up to praying to him, My opinion is i found it offensive, if you didn't than you didn't. but i did

Kelz1141 replied...
Dec. 10, 2010 at 12:58 pm :
Here is something to think about. A lot of things that celebrity's "say" are made up. I'm not saying that everything you heard him say is made up, but it is quite possible.

Superblyme replied...
Dec. 11, 2010 at 1:20 pm :
Yeah, I know. It was just it was him on video saying it

Chacharoo said...

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMEN. Wow. You hit the nail on the head, sister!

God is REAL. God hears prayer. God gives us continual grace. He sent His son, His ONLY Son, to die on the cross for the sings of the world... amazing... absolutely breathtaking! What a fantastic point.God uses trials to make us stronger. He causes our faith to grow.

I love finding authors here who believe the same things I do. God bless you, thanks so much for this!

Superblyme replied...
Oct. 11, 2010 at 6:31 pm :
Thank You! I love your encouraging note!

RainbowSpike said...
This was absolutley fantastic. I am so proud of u. And u dont have to apologize, ur speaking the truth. I didnt get the sense u were trying to shove something down my throat, u were just speaking ur mind. Freedom of Speech, ya know? This is great, I love it, keep up the good work, hun:)

Superblyme replied...
Oct. 7, 2010 at 12:17 am :
Thank you for the encouraging words. They really mean a lot to me

Jazzypooh said...
This is good. I wrote a book and one of my chapter talks about the same kinds of things.

Superblyme replied...
Oct. 7, 2010 at 12:16 am :
Thnak you so much!

JesusIsCool/facebook said...
Great article! FIVE STARS *****! Can I post a link to this on the "Jesus is cool" page on Facebook?

Superblyme replied...
Oct. 22, 2010 at 1:54 pm :
yeah definitely!

Hear_and_There said...

Fantastic! Don't ever apologize for writing from your heart and soul. If you truly believe in something there is no need for you to apologize, ever!

Keep up the great work!