My God IS Real.

I apologize if anyone takes offense to this. I am speaking my mind.

I have proof my God is real. You tell me everything that happens, is only complete coincidence and it isnt my God? How could everything that happens be only coincidence? The theory of evolution; you mean to tell me that everything you see walking this earth came from just ONE single celled organism? From the tiny ants and microscopic insects to the giant elephants and blue whales, that EVERY bit of it came from just one cell? That it somehow worked its own way to make land animals and fish who wouldn't even survive on land. That's completely outrageous... Yet so is my God! When we pray who do we pray to? GOD! Why? He answers them, ALL of them! I have proof of God answering my prayers. I pray that my grandmother will be healed, the next day she dies, granted it most definitely wasnt what I wanted, but she no longer had to deal with being sick. I can name plenty of other examples of prayer working, not as soon as I wanted them to but they eventually came into effect. The way God places people and things in our path to help us and you wanna try and tell me my GOD is not real? I absoultely love the singer Michael Buble. I watched something with him talking about his religion and he got asked the question "what is your religion?" and he answered he didnt know. I took offense to that, he has always said that he prayed to be a singer and become famous, but cant even stand up to say he is a Christian, or not if he isnt. It is a simple answer. You either believe in God or you dont.

I have heard many friends claim God has abandoned them. No, God doesn't abandon us, he never has and I can guarantee he never will. God wont ever abandon us, but we abandon him. When we feel God isn't listening, it isnt that he isnt listening, its just we never spoke up. Even the slightest whisper God will hear. Our mouths are moving but we aren't speaking.

Life is not easy, I can say from first hand experience, everyone can! You are going through certain things for multiple reasons. Maybe to make you stronger, to test your faith, to teach you a lesson even. I will admit, I go through a lot that no one knows about because I keep it to myself, Ive grown closer to God a lot lately because he has tested my faith a lot. I have actually prayed some this week, I rarely ever pray to be honest. I have learned a great deal of lessons from certain things, and I am only 13. He's made me stronger by going through the worst things. My grandmothers death was not easy for me, or my family! But it's made me stronger emotionally and I now know how to deal with death easier.

The video Indesribable by Louie Giglio (I dont know how to spell his name correctly) Talks about space and how amazing it is God has created all of that and made everything in the perfect position as to where if we were any closer to the sun we would burn up and if we were any further away we would freeze. That's not coincidince, that is my GOD! He goes way way way way out in space and there is a picture of a cross smack dab in the middle of a nebula, the very center. Still want to tell me my God isn't real?

Sythan said...
Dec. 28, 2010 at 2:30 am:
You can believe in your God, and I can believe in my Goddess. Blessed Be )0(

Superblyme replied...
Dec. 29, 2010 at 10:12 pm :
Oh! You can believe anything in you want. I was just talking about my Beliefs. I dont "force" you to believe In God. . .

MiaMonster replied...
Jan. 29, 2011 at 11:06 pm :
sythan, i totally agree with you. blessed be. just outta curiosity superblyme, how is your god merciful when he destroys people for things that only make us human? im not bashing your beliefs im just asking. its doesn't make much sense to me.

penguin35 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
I have one word to say to this article: Hallelujah! I completely agree with this. Believing in evolution is, frankly, stupid. How on earth could all of life come about by chance? There are so many life cycles that are so complex; our respiration system, digestive system, nervous system, the water cycle! All these things came about randomly? I think not!!! The earth is in the perfect spot from the sun. Everything was obviously put in place by an intelligent Being. I love God; he will never leave ... (more »)

Superblyme replied...
Jan. 25, 2011 at 12:12 am :
Thank you :)

deathward22 said...
the prayer is not god answering the its magic. and by magic i mean the act of causing change in accordance with will. The universe will always go out of its way to help you. This was a beautiful piece even if i didn't agree with it

HisPurePrincess This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Jan. 23, 2011 at 5:58 pm :
as much as I love to read books with magic and what not in them, the universe went out of its way to help you?  huh?  the universe isn't sentient.

deathward22 replied...
Jan. 24, 2011 at 9:08 pm :
people believe "god" is sentient so why cant the universe be. we live in a  outlying solar system in an  outlying galaxy. we don't know a thing about the REAL universe. personally i think it is more believable that the universe is alive then an old guy is sitting on a cloud in the sky 

Superblyme replied...
Jan. 25, 2011 at 12:15 am :
he isnt just some "old guy sitting on a cloud in the sky" that isnt that at all

deathward22 replied...
Jan. 25, 2011 at 7:43 pm :
thats how everyone i know describes him and how do you know. I don't even believe in god as everyone believes in him

Superblyme replied...
Jan. 25, 2011 at 9:01 pm :
So you'll just believe what everyone else says? The Bible says hes a spirit in heaven. Have you ever heard of someone seeing an old guy on a cloud? no. You can believe whatever you want to, Im not gonna shun you for it. I know it seems unrealistic but thats what is amazing about him.

deathward22 replied...
Jan. 30, 2011 at 5:18 pm :
simple question. how do you know god is male

Lilliterra replied...
Mar. 8, 2011 at 11:59 pm :
God isn't male. He is Spirit. But He asks to be adressed as such, and it's polite to adress people the way they want to be adressed isn't it? Also, God describes his relationship to us as being our Father. If that's the best way to describe it, then it just is. No use calling Him our mother.

purplechoc replied...
May 16, 2011 at 4:22 pm :

god has both male and female aspects...........

we cant make him human

earlybird_8 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Oct. 19, 2010 at 10:49 am:
So... just to be clear, your proof that god exists is that you don't understand evolution and your grandma died? Excuse me for a moment while I phone the writers of the Oxford English Dictionary and tell them that their definition of proof has been wrong all this time.

Superblyme replied...
Oct. 22, 2010 at 1:40 pm :
Also, I understrand evolution completely, I know the definition of proof, and my proof is prayer works. If you read it clearly you can understand that. No need to say things like that

Kelz1141 replied...
Nov. 15, 2010 at 11:40 am :
I've read your article five times and I still don't see any proof. I see a theory, but no proof.

Corkyspaniel replied...
Dec. 10, 2010 at 10:59 am :
I'd like to say that the prayer serves as proof...but to me it seems the opposite. When you pray, your god does whatever he wants anyway. It usually might seem for the better, but it's so vague, how can one know?

Superblyme replied...
Dec. 11, 2010 at 1:23 pm :
He doesnt just do whatever he wants, he gives me what I ask for, it may not always happen right away but he always does. He isnt a demanding cruel God, he actually gives us a choice. You look at other religions: People are born and FORCED to worship that "god" You are not forced to worship my God, you have that choice. . .

Jan. 23, 2011 at 5:56 pm :

as far as I know, evolution is still a theory, even though they teach it in schools as FACT.  you know the fossil record?  there is not a single place in the world with all those layers.  

and some people say that evolution is real because it is real to them.  they choose to believe it.  I choose to believe in God.  I'd much rather depend on a loving Father than chance.

Kelz1141 replied...
Feb. 14, 2011 at 12:47 pm :
I'm not reallly understanding what you are trying to say about evolution with the layers thing.