My God IS Real.

I apologize if anyone takes offense to this. I am speaking my mind.

I have proof my God is real. You tell me everything that happens, is only complete coincidence and it isnt my God? How could everything that happens be only coincidence? The theory of evolution; you mean to tell me that everything you see walking this earth came from just ONE single celled organism? From the tiny ants and microscopic insects to the giant elephants and blue whales, that EVERY bit of it came from just one cell? That it somehow worked its own way to make land animals and fish who wouldn't even survive on land. That's completely outrageous... Yet so is my God! When we pray who do we pray to? GOD! Why? He answers them, ALL of them! I have proof of God answering my prayers. I pray that my grandmother will be healed, the next day she dies, granted it most definitely wasnt what I wanted, but she no longer had to deal with being sick. I can name plenty of other examples of prayer working, not as soon as I wanted them to but they eventually came into effect. The way God places people and things in our path to help us and you wanna try and tell me my GOD is not real? I absoultely love the singer Michael Buble. I watched something with him talking about his religion and he got asked the question "what is your religion?" and he answered he didnt know. I took offense to that, he has always said that he prayed to be a singer and become famous, but cant even stand up to say he is a Christian, or not if he isnt. It is a simple answer. You either believe in God or you dont.

I have heard many friends claim God has abandoned them. No, God doesn't abandon us, he never has and I can guarantee he never will. God wont ever abandon us, but we abandon him. When we feel God isn't listening, it isnt that he isnt listening, its just we never spoke up. Even the slightest whisper God will hear. Our mouths are moving but we aren't speaking.

Life is not easy, I can say from first hand experience, everyone can! You are going through certain things for multiple reasons. Maybe to make you stronger, to test your faith, to teach you a lesson even. I will admit, I go through a lot that no one knows about because I keep it to myself, Ive grown closer to God a lot lately because he has tested my faith a lot. I have actually prayed some this week, I rarely ever pray to be honest. I have learned a great deal of lessons from certain things, and I am only 13. He's made me stronger by going through the worst things. My grandmothers death was not easy for me, or my family! But it's made me stronger emotionally and I now know how to deal with death easier.

The video Indesribable by Louie Giglio (I dont know how to spell his name correctly) Talks about space and how amazing it is God has created all of that and made everything in the perfect position as to where if we were any closer to the sun we would burn up and if we were any further away we would freeze. That's not coincidince, that is my GOD! He goes way way way way out in space and there is a picture of a cross smack dab in the middle of a nebula, the very center. Still want to tell me my God isn't real?

Katie1234 said...
Keep strong. What you are posting is true. I agree, and I have studied the other so-called possibilities thoroughly. Even Darwin denounced what he said was true. On his deathbed he said that evolution couldn't possibly be true. He died a Christian. Keep on going.

Katie1234 replied...
Mar. 16, 2012 at 11:26 am

You misunderstand. That is not my intention at all. I am not control of how someone responds to what I say. If I have come off that way, then I do apologize. I am sinner just like everyone else. There is nothing innocent about me, despite what I desire. 

Again, I apologize if I seemed brash or rude. Emotions don't transfer well online. I should have known better than to talk about something so personal over the internet. 

Also, it takes at least two peopl... (more »)

BlueRain replied...

By researching, you probably mean "I googled 'Did Darwin die a Christian' and I found this very flowery page on Jesus4thewin.com that said he did! He repented for his terrible sin of using logic and reason to find the truth and this site was written by a Christian so it's totally legit!"

Not everyone buys into the egotisical dogma anymore. 

You forgot something very important. If all people are sinners, how do you know that they didn't mess with the bible and put their... (more »)

ambnyc This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...

Just because something seems to be a coincidence or too good to be true doesn't imply that there's an invisible big man in the sky who "created" all of us.

Because you are biased, you immediately discredit evolution, without comprehending what it is. Okay.

You mount a weak argument against science and logic.

For prayers, look up The Placebo Effect. If you prayed to a lamp, or to the sun, you would get the same response.

sarahmichelle98 replied...
^^ agreed ^^

DesertFox94 said...
I think all the starving children in Africa, Asia, and Latin America is proof that God loves us. 

ZeeBYoung said...
Jul. 10, 2011 at 8:04 am
Concerning the position of the Earth, I actually do believe it's possible that that's just a coincidence. Since the sun is the most common form of star in our universe, which includes the ones we can't see from earth, and with the trillions of stars in out universe, it's possible that there are millions of other galaxies out there (which again, includes those we might not be able to see). With the possible trillions of galaxies out there, I believe our specific galaxy being able to sustain life,... (more »)

purplechoc said...
u go gal. u r an amazin daughter of god nd are worthy of his blessings

Acheron said...
you are so static in your way of thinking. i have read all the comments and frankly i am disappointed in the state of which your profound love of god is displayed. i mean we get that you love god but if god gives you what you want and he killed your grandmother then i would scream and shout and cry to the heavens because i dought you wanted god to take your grandmother. i get that you may feel alone sometimes but thats just how the world is. you have to be alone at times to grow stronger. but ba... (more »)

purplechoc replied...
the way this read to me was that god may have given evolution a helping hand

Acheron replied...
May 17, 2011 at 7:25 am
believe wat you want. as they say to each their own.

ThereIsAHeaven said...
May 13, 2011 at 8:40 am
Amen! Our God reigns for ever!

AnotherJesusFreak said...
Apr. 21, 2011 at 12:53 am
I agree! I'm glad there are more teens out there that haven't lost faith in their faith because of the "false" science they teach us in school. Stay strong cause there might be less of us when we get older.

PrincessGrace said...
Mar. 14, 2011 at 10:41 am
I love this! I think it is awesome that you are standing up for your faith and I agree with all you say. The film "Expelled" by Ben Stein is a great movie and proves that evolution is not academic science. I enourage you to watch it. :)

NobodyYouKnow replied...
So you're willing to believe a movie but not the combined evidence gathered by thousands of scientists over hundreds of years?

Paige N. said...
MiaMonster, I agree that everyone is entitled to their own opinion. I want to try to answer your question, because it's been a month and nobody has. God knows that we make mistakes, and He also knows that we are humans that aren't perfect. If we are sorry for a sin that we have committed, He is more than happy to forgive us. When we hold onto sin it can make us very unhappy, such as getting addicted to drugs and not being able to stop. God wants us to hand it over to Him, and He will help us get... (more »)

Lilliterra said...
Mar. 9, 2011 at 12:06 am
I love this article! I absolutely agree. If you want to see my article on creationism, search for "giraffes" and you will see it near the bottom, called "What Darwin Didn't Know."

HisPurePrincess This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...

if people think the human body is complex, they need to study those single celled organisms.  they are complex and they're microscopic!  I was so happy to read this, and happier to find out that you are only 13 and know this truth.  continue in the faith girlie:)

one more thing, not everyone is as strong as another.  We can't all be Daniels.  your singer didn't have a doubting moment, he just got caught up, and was scared.  you shouldn't be offended, more ... (more »)

Superblyme replied...

Thank you :)

You're really sweet!

spiritualrevelationrevealspainandrevolution said...
Jan. 1, 2011 at 4:04 am
i bekieve god is a natural entity that we are in a way connected to. i elieve pain in suffering is to earn so our souls can believe. its a great article but jst because people connect to what they were  created from doesnt mean we have to put a label on it, just support each other

Superblyme replied...
Jan. 25, 2011 at 12:14 am
Im not putting a label in anything, or bashing anyone down about it. If they have the freedom to express their opinion, I too have a right to do the same.