Should High School Students Learn About Tupac? | Teen Ink

Should High School Students Learn About Tupac?

I think schools should teach students about tupac because it shows you that you can go from being nothing to something everybody has a voice they could use no matter what people say about you. The struggle is a beautiful thing there’s two paths though the path to corruption and violence and then there’s a path to making a positive influence, being a leader. It may feel like a big role but Tupac shows that everybody should be treated equal. Even if you grew up with nothing like him even if you grew up on the street and your mother was drug addict, or you didn’t have enough money for food or water there’s other ways of handling your problems and tupac fought for everything he wanted and worked hard for it. the man wants us to be addicted and hooked on drugs, they wanna see us fail, The smallest change can make the biggest difference

Tupac Shakur {June 16 1971 to september 13th 1996} was an American rapper and a actor. Who came and took over the 1990s gangster rap and died becoming a legend. He has sold over 75 million albums to date, that made him the top-selling artist of all time. A Heart, talented troubled soul Tupac was gunned down in los angeles on september 7, 1996 and died six days later. He started off his career as a rebel as a voice to stand up for many african americans.

His skill in doing so made him a spokesperson not just for his generation but for people who face the same struggles for equal rights. In his life he faced struggles and battles with himself. As he drove along the road he jumped into Death Row Records and, his life started to become a blur with major casualties.

Tupac died on september 13 1996, he was shot and stayed in the hospital for 6 consecutive days. On september 7th, Tupac was in Las Vegas with Suge Knight to watch a Mike Tyson fight at the MGM hotel. There was an altercation between  the Crips and Tupac. Later that night Tupac and Suge had stopped at a red light and a man emerged and fired thirteen shots, hitting Tupac in the hand and in the pelvis and chest. Later at the hospital he was pronounced dead his girlfriend Kidada and his mother Afeni were both with him in his final days.I think schools should teach students about tupac because it shows you that you can go from being nothing to something everybody has a voice they could use no matter what people say about you. The struggle is a beautiful thing there’s two paths though the path to corruption and violence and then there’s a path to making a positive influence, being a leader. It may feel like a big role but Tupac shows that everybody should be treated equal. Even if you grew up with nothing like him even if you grew up on the street and your mother was drug addict, or you didn’t have enough money for food or water there’s other ways of handling your problems and tupac fought for everything he wanted and worked hard for it. the man wants us to be addicted and hooked on drugs, they wanna see us fail, The smallest change can make the biggest difference

Tupac died on september 13 1996, he was shot and stayed in the hospital for 6 consecutive days. On september 7th, Tupac was in Las Vegas with Suge Knight to watch a Mike Tyson fight at the MGM hotel. There was an altercation between  the Crips and Tupac. Later that night Tupac and Suge had stopped at a red light and a man emerged and fired thirteen shots, hitting Tupac in the hand and in the pelvis and chest. Later at the hospital he was pronounced dead his girlfriend Kidada and his mother Afeni were both with him in his final days.

this took time even though it was kind of short and a kittle too much