A Letter to My Favorite Celebrities

Dear, Dylan O'Brien, Theo James, Shailene Woodley, Logan Lerman, Josh Huctherson and Jennifer Lawrence,

You guys are the greatest people I know. You have a dedication and love for acting. Yes, your names are very well known. Everyone has to know you and your life.

Theo, just forgive Shailene already! It's not her fault that she made a mistake and you won't talk to her again. Just forgive her and fix the friendship.

Dylan, you probably have a fear that I like to call 'train-phobia.' That doesn't mean it's the end of the world. Try to find a way to fight the fear. Yes, your scared whenever you hear a train horn blowing. Just try to calm down by taking a few breaths.

Shailene, don't let one mistake you made haunt you forever. Yes, your wishing to turn back the clock and stop yourself from joining the protest. Just think,' is what I'm about to do a good idea? Will this affect my friendships?'

Logan, you are the best actor ever. Don't get jealous Dylan and Theo. You two, Josh. I think that you are just Misunderstood by a lot of people. I don't want you to go use bad stuff to go through this pain. Your amazing just the way you are.

Josh, your a good actor and best friend to Logan. If you see Logan acting distressed or upset, help him. Show him that he doesn't have to go through the pain Rick Riordan has put him in.

Jennifer, I will never forget you. Basically you thought that I won't write a paragraph to you. You are the most coolest person ever. Your talented and sweet and funny.

You all are amazing people. Don't let people who are spreading rumors about you discruge you. Talk to someone: your best friends, your parents, your fans. I'll be there to have your back if you need me to.

Logan, if Rick Riordan has made you upset, talk to someone. Don't hide it from the People who love you.

Signed, your biggest fan,

Morgan