Drones Proven Wrong | Teen Ink

Drones Proven Wrong

By hmj22 BRONZE, Hartland, Wisconsin
hmj22 BRONZE, Hartland, Wisconsin

The possibilities are endless with drones.  They come in many different shapes, sizes, and ways to control them.  While there are many positive ways drones are being used it seems the main issue that everyone is questioning on is privacy of other people.      Having drones with cameras can lead to big problems and can be possibly dangerous to others.  Other people argue, however, that drones are a good tool to help get work done easier.  Drones can help people to save time and get more work done in shorter amounts, also complete the impossible.  Drones are a good source to use in a daily life and will help people do the impossible.

Drones are a good source to use in daily life and will help people complete the impossible.  Have you seen people walking down the street with a fake arm or leg?  You probably do not think how hard it is to move those metal or wood limbs, but studies have shown that mind-controlled technology has already produced medical breakthroughs by helping disabled people move their paralyzed limbs.  For example, on the article School holds world’s first brain-powered drone race, “An Ohio man had an electric chip implanted in his brain.  Afterward, he was able to move his paralyzed hand using only his thoughts.”  This was a quote from the article “School holds world's first brain powered drone race.”  This means that drones are making the impossible possible.
As for helping business and saving time, Idaho farmer Robert Blair is watching his crops from the sky.  This means that farmers are able to get more work done in shorter amounts of time.  For example, from the article  Blair “ Can see exactly what parts of the field are struggling with plant disease, insects or a lack of water.  In minutes, he can gather as much information as someone walking for several hours.”  This was quoted by the article “ More farmers are using drones to help tend to the crops.” This will help farmers spend more time with what their other hobby is or their loved ones.

Drones are getting more advanced in ways that are going to improve our environment, to make everything go faster and improve life with just a remote.  For examples, “ flying vehicles could be used to scare off birds from fields, they can forecast water supply based on snowfall, they also will be able to plant and grow crops.”  This was quoted by “ Farmers drone gives him a bird’s eye view of his cows and crops.”  This with all of the advanced technology that is being greatly improved, their is no doubt that some of this technology will be improved.  This will greatly impact the way we look at farming all together.

Some people may disagree that drones are good for this environment, concerns about privacy have been growing.  For example, “ drones can take pictures of people without them knowing”  This was quoted from the article “More farmers are using drones to attend to the crops.”  This shows that drones are able to be used in a non beneficial ways.  Taking pictures without people knowing is not good for this environment. Invading privacy can lead to people not trusting others or evan worse.  Would you risk it?

The issue of drones is getting larger. There is no doubt that drones are in some ways not good for this environment.  This is because some people are using them in ways that shouldn't.  But do people ever think if they use drones the right way they would never be a problem in the beginning?  Some people only think about the bad, but have they ever thought about what drones have accomplished?  Drones are a good source in using in a daily life and will help people complete the impossible.  Drones are a world round issue, but they're also like cellphones in school if people text or go on instagram they are bad but if they use drones for calculators or school apps they are not bad anymore. It is all in the way you use drones.