Why I Will Always Love Harry Potter Part 2 | Teen Ink

Why I Will Always Love Harry Potter Part 2

October 25, 2016
By SupahAce15 PLATINUM, Marietta, Georgia
SupahAce15 PLATINUM, Marietta, Georgia
47 articles 0 photos 0 comments

Favorite Quote:
"Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future"- Oscar Wilde


Now Harry Potter is at Hogwarts, a place that is filled with brilliance and uniqueness. He meets the friends that will stay with him for a lifetime, and help him battle his greatest demons. Do you know how rare that is? Forget about "Expecto Patronus"(not that it isn't a fantastic spell, beacuse it is) that's true magic. Hermione Granger, Ron Weasely, and Harry Potter had the friendship you can only create in pure imagination. That's kind of beautiful.

Then one of my favorite parts of all time happened:Harry fell in love with one Ginny Weasely. It was amazing to read and even more amazing to watch on screen. Before I finished reading the books, I was afraid and saddened by the possibility that Harry would never find peace and true happpiness. After all if some bald-headed snake-looking dude was always trying to kill me, I wouldn't be too happy, either. But it happened, and I never cried so hard in my life(except for The Fault In Our Stars). He who shall not be named ruined alot of great things for Harry, the main one being he never got to know his parents like you and I do. But I think that the time Harry spent at Hogwarts kind of opened the door to that. He played quidditch excellently just like his father, and he had compassion just like his mom. So even though the dark lord destroyed some things for Harry, he inadvertently created some things for him as well. To me, that's truly amazing.