OH GREAT JAPAN | Teen Ink

OH GREAT JAPAN

By India Watkins BRONZE, Tampa, Florida
India Watkins BRONZE, Tampa, Florida

The first time I found out about this fascinating place I was astonished by it’s culture and traditions IT REALY AMAZED ME. From its festivals its ancient history and bold samurais. It all showed me a place much more colorful and different than my own which amazed me in many ways. Comparing my world to theirs intrigued me and really sucked me into a world full of new exciting wonders.   So you can expect me to be really amazed and excited to see a Japanese person in public though they might take my stares in a ill-mannered way it really just means I’m interested.
  As I’m still growing only (13 teen ) the first time when I found out about this breathtaking new culture is a little foggy but I know it stared with an “anime”  ( a Japanese animation ) when I was little. My brother was watching some anime which was a rather inappropriate anime for my age a.k.a ( BLOOD GUTS AND KILLING)but I didn’t understand it so…… it didn’t matter. But when I got older I got interested in not only anime but deeper than just the surface product of a new amazing topic of mine I got interested in Japan in general wanting to know more about the culture traditions etc… of Japan .I now continue to study their language, habits , history , and present happening “ not to mention their music its all I listen to REALLY! “ . Japan has opened a new colorful world for me a door only I can access when-ever I want. I even continue to share this new world with my new truly close friends we all seem to have gotten closer with this weird crazy attachment that opened a new colorful place for me. Japan surly is a GREAT PLACE. You can even say it got me to were I am right now, friends, happiness, creativity and all. WHAT A GREAT JAPAN!