Beauty | Teen Ink

Beauty

By whispering-wolf GOLD, Louisville, Kentucky
whispering-wolf GOLD, Louisville, Kentucky

what we have once enjoyed we can never lose. All that we love deeply becomes apart of us.
-Helen Keller

People need to remember that beauty is only skin deep. I have a challange for my readers, get to know someone from the inside out because they could be "ugly" and have a beautiful personailty or vice versa, personality is what matters. I've seen guys pass up the girl that who has flaws with a beautiful personailty for the girl who is "flawless". Most of the girls who are flawless wear tons of makeup and some don't.

I've seen girls become so caught up in their look that they become clones they stand out but for the wrong reasons, they stand out because of looks not who they are.

on Dec. 22 2014 at 4:10 pm
EmilytheBelleofA. DIAMOND, Athens, Georgia

To love is to be vulnerable; Triumph is born out of struggle; We notice shadows most when they stand alone in the midst of overwhelming light.

This is absolutely, true. Just absolutely, true. Your writing is filled with truth and honesty and talent and light. This is one of the truths that most girls should know. You are a wonderful and talented and beautiful writer and person, filled with talent and greatness and light; and so much more. Thank you so much, my friend for sharing this. :)