Why children should not play violent video games | Teen Ink

Why children should not play violent video games

Today what I am going to talk about is children playing violent video games. Why we need to change this is because children are playing violent video games & then they are acting violent. My plan for improvement of violent video games is that there should not be violence. My plan is also to have less violent video games, less time playing violent video games, & quit showing violence as positive.
First thing I want to talk about is to have less violent video games. Why I want to talk about this is because children are playing violent video games and then trying to do what they are doing on the games. Also they are trying to this is because they want to be like them.   “A single session of playing violent video games increased short-term aggression” says that a single session of playing violent video games can affect their short term anger.
Next, I am going to talk about children having less time playing violent video games. Also for example when you play violent video games then you become violent because you are in the game yourself. Next I am going to say that you need to tell your children that they need to stop playing violent video games and so they don’t get violent themselves.
Finally, I am going to talk about children seeing violence as positive. For example they are going home and not doing their homework or not doing their chores. So as you can see this is what a problem in our community and our country is they are trying to be cool and have friends.
So in conclusion this is why people or parents need to know what their children are playing. So if you are reading this then you need to know why your children are playing so it does not affect our community and our world. Also these are my reasons why I think children should not or play less violent video games.

This is apart of my life, I did this to show why and from experance.