Inner State of a Young Person | Teen Ink

Inner State of a Young Person

By Aliya Nurgaleeva BRONZE, Kazan, Other
Aliya Nurgaleeva BRONZE, Kazan, Other

I want to share with the ideas that I have recently discovered. It's about our inner state. Is anyone paying your attention to it? I think those will be small. But if you stop for a moment and just try to feel, what is happening now? Even if you're angry, upset, or on the contrary if you are overfilled with joy, these feelings are not to be missed, you should look into your soul feel them and remember. And do you know what I mean? Yes despite the fact what are the feelings, whether anger, joy or contentment, they carry with them the energetic flows, and through them we feel alive. Let’s examine ourselves. Look inside yourself. What do you feel? Something inside is happening you. You supposedly levitate your body and watch it from the apart. This is strange and unusual at the same time.

If something is bothering you, do not underestimate your feelings. After all, it is like a time bomb. You become an emotional addict, requiring more and more emotion?, in order to be not disturbed, be distracted, and on the contrary to experience other, more pleasant feelings than anxiety. Do not bind yourself with addiction. Problem of such an outcome should be searched in detail, connecting you to the past, present and future. After all, no detail is destructive only if you pay due attention to them. If you were attracted by the search problem, you should discard masochistic thinking about why things are in such a way, and not vice versa. So, you personally
apply self-injury. Your seemingly minor injuries can go into serious ones.

And not affecting your inner state , it can in a moment , in one second, betray , destroy all your inner world, even more , your whole universe , in which you breathed, you lived it, and ruthlessly crushing, break you, all that you had built . And inside is a huge hole that hurts pricks and right in the heart, not healing. It seems that you had ceased to exist, there is only your flesh and soul wanders around, looking out, looking for a non-existent key. Boundless emptiness surrounds you, eating your flesh and souls, howling so scared that you want to give yourself to the darkness, go to the side of evil and eternal misery, become heartless, take all your senses and throw as unnecessary toy, and then completely disappear from this world. And it seems that a hopeless road ghostly future is waiting you... Don’t you see a way out? Return to the source of yourself, when the smile came from your heart, when lightness was your companion. Perhaps remembering yourself on the other hand, your subconscious mind will excite your imagination and create the volume of the soul, and you gently enveloping you, take you out of the frames, that you have created, closing one door before it will open up a new one, unexplored by you. You will start with to study them, with curiosity study yourself being, left alone, surrounded by your universe...

Why have I chosen this theme? My topic is “Inner State of a Young Person”. Why is this theme considered to be important ? It is so essential because different emotions, which young people feel depend, on their lives and their behavior.

It goes without saying that life is not an easy thing and teenagers face many difficulties at school and at home. Very often they laugh, cry, suffer and then again smile. How to control these emotions?

From the ancient times people and philosophers such as Aristotle Democrit paid much attention to their feelings and they wrote about it.