Within the Lost | Teen Ink

Within the Lost

By ShatteringDerp SILVER, Fulton, Texas
ShatteringDerp SILVER, Fulton, Texas

"There's absolutely no one in the world that can tell you can't do something. You're the only person that can set that limitation." -Andrew Dennis Biersack

We all may fall down, but some of us might get back up the fastest. Some of us stay on the ground. In most cases of those who don't get back up, it is best to stay down until you are truly ready. It's best to stay down and think of the cause of your fall. The cause of the walls you once built, but only to see them crumble down.

There will be a time when you don't want to get up just yet because you are still searching. What you are searching can be many things, but an answer is the key. The key to getting up on your feet. Nothing more, nothing less. Just note that you aren't the only one because we all fall down.

This little piece of mine was inspired by the song Lost It All by Black Veil Brides. The main purpose of this piece is to help others understand the feeling of not wanting to get up and be all happy going, but to stay there in the dark and think for a little while longer while also knowing that they aren't the only ones who had felt like they had lost something until they feel that they can move on from it.