I'm Here... | Teen Ink

I'm Here...

July 26, 2014
By saumyadeepa PLATINUM, Kandy, Other
saumyadeepa PLATINUM, Kandy, Other
36 articles 1 photo 13 comments

Favorite Quote:
A mother's love is like the ocean it's pure and wide.
Life is like a painting one wrong move and it's hard to bring it back to normal.
(I created these quotes)


When I look at you,I see a person who keeps all the pain inside yourself....but one? day you'll break down like everyone does cause you took in too much...and when that happens,I want to be there...not to tell you "I told you so"..but to catch every piece that falls before it hits the ground and build you up again...to look at you in the eyes and say "Hey...you got a friend in me...I love you and will never leave you. Trust in me. Tell me...cry..and don't be ashamed."

I want to be there to give you a hug so that all the pieces will stick together tightly with my love...and then I'll make you smile and hold your hand and say.."Darling...Life is hard. People will push you down...they will laugh...they will mock...they will discriminate and hate you for who you are but remember...they do all that because they can never be you. They despise everything that you are. Because they know that one day the world will see you as one of the greatest and most amazing people ever seen. You are special,unique,important and amazing..no matter what anyone says and I want you to know that. Don't think about the words of others...though I know it's hard to ignore. Don't lock that pain inside you cause they will stab you till you let them out...so let it out on me...tell me...scold me if you must...just let it out. Cry those tears...but please...don't keep it locked inside cause as much as I would love to build you up and fasten you with my love...I hate to see you break down."


The author's comments:
To all those people who lock up their pain...