Hate For Twilight

I honestly don't get why so many people hated the movie Twilight. I didn't see anything to hate about it. Sure it didn't match the book but so what. That's still not a reason to hate it. So I want to ask those people, what is your reason for hating the movie.

JtatsuThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
I just dislike the Twilight franchise as a whole. It romanticized many aspects of an abusive relationship, made a wholly useless female protagonist with no personality, the books were extremely poorly written... I could go on and on.

wolvesandwildernessThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Because it was too similar to the awful book series.

Bookworm134 said...
I completely agree.

Artgirl1999 said...
Feb. 9, 2013 at 11:40 am
I don't get why everyone is so into Edward/Robert Pattinson. Sure, he's good-looking, I guess, but he never seems to smile, and in Twilight, he's a VAMPIRE. It's kind of creepy.

Animeartistperson☺ said...
No offence but the movir wagood you know the idea of it but the quality was awful the actors sucked and sorry to any one who liked the quality and all it sucks.
And I've read the books I ♥ them but I lost intreset Sorry but the movie Sucked.

PolartheBard said...
The acting was of a lower quality than one would expect from such a retelling, the special effects were worthless, Edward (at one point)appeared to be wearing lipstick, RP just isn't right for Edward, and a microsccope was sexually molested.

P.S.- yes, a true fan would have a problem with the movie insofar as its quality. Only a blind fool would love to such depth as to ignore glaring error.

twilightedwardloverbffl said...
Mar. 15, 2009 at 1:47 am
i love twilight the saga and the movie there both awesome and anyone who is a true fan will love twilight the movie and robert patterson attomatically
please write back
xoxo
twilightedwardloverbffl