Fear and Pain | Teen Ink

Fear and Pain

By AyeshaNasser SILVER, Faiha, Other
AyeshaNasser SILVER, Faiha, Other

Dreams Are Today's Answers To Tomorrow's Questions !

Fear is an unpleasant feeling of perceived risk or danger, whether it be real or imagined. Fear also can be described as a feeling of extreme dislike towards certain conditions, objects or situations such as: fear of darkness, fear of ghosts, fear of attaining something etc.. Fear may underlie some phenomena of behavior modification. In fear and pain one may go through various emotional stages. They can also become equally violent, and can even become deadly; it can cause an instinctive reaction to rising adrenaline levels rather than a consciously thought-out decision.

At the same time, Pain is a word that most of us hate even to experience in life. It is a fundamental element that we feel, When we get hurt physically or mentally. In a very small age, it is common to fall down and cry because of a slightly pain. The more we experience it the more we grow stronger in future. Physical pain is what we feel outside, It is temporary and we learn from it, The one in the inside called Mental pain can last for even a whole year and even keep us thinking. In a young age, We experience it in life such as relationship with Friends, Family or even local people. Whenever someone hurts you, you become vicious even if the person tries to help you. Lots of people try to neglect this feeling by simply being apathy. It sounds odd to do it but there are few human beings that actually do it, Whoever knows a person like that calls him crazy without knowing his past. Pain leads certain people to reach their goals because of the hard life they went through. Pain is an everlasting feeling we won't be able to change even if we feel like, it will haunt us for the good or for the bad.

In my opinion, it is recommended so that you learn from it anytime in all sorts of ways in relationship, work, outside anywhere. The only way you defeat it is by getting stronger every day, a lot of people feel pain and give up easily without trying to get over it except talking. It seems to be unhuman to accomplish it but it is the truth if you become stronger you will gain more advantages in the future so do not take everything to heart just learn from it.

Fear And Pain Demands To Be Felt ????

on Nov. 29 2014 at 6:16 am
AyeshaNasser SILVER, Faiha, Other

Thank you!

Maria_sophie said...
on Nov. 25 2014 at 7:12 am
I have become your fan ✌️ Your opinions are mind blowing and sophisticating.