A Waste of Time

Imagine coming home from school and finding a marathon of a favorite show is playing. Watching, laughing, then finally realizing it is midnight and homework is still laying on the dining room table blank and undone. Watching television is definitely not the best way to spend a day. Television doesn't have educational value and is a waste of time.
First of all, very little education is gained through the production of television. Most shows have very little or no educational value at all. The amount displayed in often not even true. Scientists have procen that brain wavelengths while watching television are the same as the wavelengths of a person sleeping. Television has no education or mental activity.
Television is also a waste of time. People usually choose watching programs over exercising or physical activity. Doctors in Pennsylvania stated that 85% of obesity is caused from a lack of exercise. Watching television is at the top of activities that lead to obesity or a lack of exercise.
Although some shows display some educational value, it has been proven that most of the shows education is fake. Watching television keeps people from learning and is a waste of time. Next time the television is on, think of all the better things that could be done.

ChristianCapersThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Ha, you could always exercise while watching television...

Animeartistperson☺This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
I don't really watch T.V but you are just strange thinking like that no offence but your over-reacting dude☺