Jesse McCartney | Teen Ink

Jesse McCartney

By Lover_Dearest GOLD, Las Vegas, Nevada
Lover_Dearest GOLD, Las Vegas, Nevada

"I only write when I'm falling in love or falling apart."

I was about six or seven when I got my first CD. It was 'Beautiful Soul' by Jesse McCartney. It just started out as a little crush on him and his songs, but after awhile i became hooked. Today I am thirteen years old and I still own and listen to this CD.

Jesse McCartney, is and amazing singer and songwriter. Right now he has three CDs out and is recently working on his fourth. His most recent is 'Departure' the songs on that album are a bit different from the ones on 'Beautiful Soul'. The ones on 'Departure' are more like rock and pop, with a little bit of rap. Unlike 'Departure', 'Beautiful Soul' was more pop than rap and rock.

Jesse usually sings about love or girls, but in his song 'Invincible' on his 'Right Where You Want Me' album it isn't about love or a girl. It's about a close friend having more drinks then he should of, and losing his life in a car crash, Jesse talks about is how he was broken when this happened to close friend. But it also mentions that Jesse was warning him by saying "I said don't do it babe, said it ain't worth it babe, but you did it anyway."

You might have heard some of Jesse McCartney's music on 'Disney Channel' he was a celebrity guest on the shows 'Hannah Montana' and 'The Suite Life Of Zack and Cody'. His songs were also featured on 'Kim Possible', 'Return To Halloween Town' and 'Stuck In The Suburbs'. Which are all three 'Disney Channel' movies.

Jesse McCartney isn't only a singer he is also an actor. He was a regular on 'Summer land' which aired in 2005-2006. Jesse is most familiar for his voice on 'Alvin and The Chipmunks' he played the voice of Theodore. Jesse has also played a victim on 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation'. To me Jesse McCartney is a wonderful singer and actor.

You all should go out and buy 'Departure', 'Right Where You Want Me' and 'Beautiful Soul'. The watch 'Alvin And The Chipmunks'