Undiscovered Musical Talent vs. Todays' Musical Talent | Teen Ink

Undiscovered Musical Talent vs. Todays' Musical Talent

Okay, to begin this article, let me just say that I felt like putting my two cents into something and "blogging" or felt like writing something. Anywho, as you all can see, by the name of the title, I will be talking about undiscovered artist. I'll ask a few questions and then, if you all want to, can leave a comment letting me know what you all think.

Question #1: How many artists/artist do you all know who deserves some regonition?

Question #2: How many times a day do you all hear about the same artists? (Examples: Miley Cyrus, Kanye West, Ludacris, ect.)

Question #3: Which one is best: Undiscovered Talent or Most Talked About Talent? You choose. No answer is right or wrong!

Now, what I want to say is, I think that it's unfair for very talented artists, such as Alexz Johnson and PureNRG (I heart them!), to be looked upon by record labels. (These people are signed, its' just not many people know of them.) To continue this little discussion, it urkes me to see the same faces in the public media again again. (NO OFFENSE TO THOSE LISTED!) I believe it's good to see different artists uprise into fame to become very inspiring people and role models. It's like record labels seem to over look the true talent rather than those who they think will make lots of money for their companys' own benefit. Or maybe it's just me. I don't know.

Maybe it is me. I think I tend to get frustrated at those who have to same musical taste. Maybe it's because I hear rap, hip hop, or R&B all the time on the radio station. It's all I hear at kids at school listen to or my cousins listen to. It's everywhere! It's not like I have anything against it because I don't. I just wish people can be more open minded about music. Is that a bad thing? I think not! I mean think about it. How man times a day would you here a rap song that says "drop it dowm low"? To sum it up, some people want to hear different musical styles. (How'd this article end up being about what I like? Hahaha.)

(Okay, I'm talking waaay to much, therefore, I'll leave it at that.) Let me know what you guys think! Thanks!

You know what's funny? The un

I feel that there are many other artists out there who deserve to be recongnized for their great musical talent. What do you sat?

feartheuntypical GOLD, Nelson, Other

A writer is somebody for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people.
- Thomas Mann

1. Probably about 21

2. Constantly, all the recurring artists are really boring and bad and repetitive!

3. Undiscovered talent is way better. My cat could be better than those bad people! They are almost all terrible.