Music heals | Teen Ink

Music heals

By Dr.Eah SILVER, Dededo, Other
Dr.Eah SILVER, Dededo, Other

"An Apple a day keeps the doctor away, but if the Doctor cute, screw the fruit!"

It felt like no one was there to talk to. It felt like no one would understand. But I know who to put my shoulder on, my best friend, Music.
Listening to this magical source, cured me in a way. It made me cry,laugh,smile, and remember all those memories, and made me me, move on. It was hard, but Music was always on my side. I remember going through something in freshman year, and all I ever listened to was some Jimmy Eat World, or Feist. Lovely artists, they knew what I was going through, I thank them for their wise words. So many artists/bands/ and composers out there. I want their words to be known all around the world, with me. They inspire me to do good in my life, to inspire other people, and to move forward.

Dr.Eah SILVER said...
on Feb. 26 2010 at 4:34 am
Dr.Eah SILVER, Dededo, Other

Haha indeed :)

on Feb. 25 2010 at 7:35 am
missca1229 GOLD, North Tonawanda, New York

Life makes my heart sing

Wow this great! I feel the same way most of the time. Everyone is busy and there is nothing to do. I get lonely easily. But all you have to do is turn on the music. Sing. Dance. And you're okay =]