Twilight opinion | Teen Ink

Twilight opinion

January 11, 2010
By sammirose SILVER, Hartland, Wisconsin
sammirose SILVER, Hartland, Wisconsin
7 articles 0 photos 0 comments

It pumps up your blood and gets your heart going. Wondering what will happen to the character or if someone’s secret will be revealed, fans of the Twilight saga love the suspense, adventure, and thrill of the series. Nearly jumping out of your seat in excitement, and screaming “Oh My God” is the best feeling a person might possibly get when seeing a movie.

On opening night the Movie Theater in Brookfield and Hillside theaters were crowded. Never have I seen so many people in line for a movie at the theater.

At Hillside, it was cold and rainy but worth the wait to get to see “New Moon.” The Twilight saga is more than people give credit for. It’s not just another vampire movie with pretty girls and fangs.
There is a new twist to the Twilight saga I’m sure. The vampires don’t burst into flames when they step out into the sun and now it doesn’t have to be a full moon for the ware wolves to come out.

There’s passion, romance, thrill, and suspense in the Twilight saga. All of this in one series?
The Twilight saga is exceedingly more than what some people think.