Miley Cyrus

Miley Cyrus...Saying her name burns my tongue. I don't think anybody has felt the level of anger I have for her. If you are a Miley Cyrus/ Hannah Montana fan, it is best that you get off this page as fast as possible because this is strictly for those who agree with me. And I wouldn't like it if I had to embarrass you by proving you wrong publicly by replying to your 'hate' comment.

But back to the matter at hand.

Miley Cyrus, can anyone really explain to me what is soo good about her, and if you say anything about her singing, that only counts as 1.....

Yeah you didn't get that far on that list did you?

So back to her singing. I mean she is ok, but not ALL THAT. I mean, why the eff are people going obsessed with her singing and merchandise? I’ve heard better artists than her with a million times talent, but not as much publicity. And I honestly think that’s unfair.

Part of the reason she is so famous is because of her dad.

Another reason for my annoyance towards Miley is that she is FAKE.

She tries to act like a martyr on her show (which by the way she is a HORRIBLE actor, yes actor not actress) The only reason I would watch that show is only because of Emily Osment, but other than that I couldn't stand to sit there and feel my eyes burn, and my brain shrink from her stupidity.

I mean seriously! WTF is she doing on Disney Channel?? She isn’t at all a role model I can look up to. All she does on that show is corrupt young minds. (On a personal note: Please, to all the mothers. When Hannah Montana appears on the TV, snatch your kids out of the way and cover their ears. This will save a lot of time on the arguments you won’t be having in the future in their teen years when they try to be like Hannah Montana: I can reassure you that you wouldn’t want that.)

And with that thought in mind, do you really want kids nowadays to watch Hannah Montana, knowing the fact that Miley Cyrus posts up non’ role-model’ like pictures on the internet. Now do you really want kids to imitate that?

I didn’t think so.

She also pissed me off when she posted up a video making fun of Asians, and another video of her mocking Selena Gomez and Demi Lovato.

That was just plain pathetic, hiding behind a camera, making fun of others.

So please don’t encourage Miley Cyrus by buying her merchandise because by doing so you are giving power to the most evil thing in the world: her.

I honestly am very disappointed in her because of what she has done the past few years, I mean her songs aren’t half bad...Well atleast not 1/8 of it. And if she hadn’t done those mistakes then MAYBE I’d respect her more.

Probably…Probably not…

Either way, you can’t fathom my hatred for her.

Mystery1717 said...
I'm sorry this is sad and pathetic because while shes out having the time of her life doing what she wants and living her life.... You're here.... On a free writting website... While shes getting paid to do what she's doing... Think about it

cookiemonster24This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Feb. 18, 2013 at 4:48 am:
Jeez! Stop hating and stop judging! What she does, or  what she doesn't is none of our business, because we don't know what her journey is all about. You really need to get a life, sweetie. 

CherryPieThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Feb. 17, 2013 at 11:06 am:
I completely disagree. You can't simply judge a person on the basis of some mistakes they commit.

vazenitran98 said...
Dec. 28, 2011 at 11:38 am:
I agree. She spent her birthday in a horrible way!

Divagirl508 said...
Jul. 29, 2011 at 9:43 pm:
I totally don't agree with u. Why? Well, don't judge someone base on one mistake they made in life. Miley Cyrus is great in what she does. She sings just fine------- better than selena Gomez. if u don't like her fine, but don't try to sabotage her career. Just my opinion.

Tyler M. said...
May 2, 2011 at 12:27 pm:
I do not agree I think that Miley Cyrus is not that bad she is a pretty good singer and a very good actress it was only one incident that is bad about her therefore I do not agree with this article

Southernbybirth said...
Dec. 21, 2010 at 11:33 am:
yeh when i saw this i was like aint nobody better be defending her and its kinda hard to think of any good things about her

Natie replied...
Jan. 3, 2011 at 4:05 pm :
lol its nice to know other people agree w/ me. But thank you for reading this(:

musicgirl said...
Thank you. this is so true. i love you. mc is stupid and should not be on tv. plus your article was funny

Natie replied...
Jan. 3, 2011 at 4:07 pm :
Aha thankyou<3 for the positive feedback & deff agree she shouldnt be on tv. >:D

Alysen W. said...
Nov. 7, 2010 at 7:43 am:

I totally agree. Her fame is through her father, and its very wrong for Disney not to fire "Hannah Montana" after the stuff "Miley Cyrus" (It wouldn't shock me if she had a real name like yours or mine and these were both fake) has posted on the internet or the music videos shes done the are just gross. Im happy yuo wrote this. It really put words to my feelings.

You wrote this really well btw..Keep it up and your going places kid!

~DeliaFlora<3

Natie replied...
Jan. 3, 2011 at 4:09 pm :
Thank you ! :D

ErinCole said...
Jul. 14, 2010 at 8:11 am:
i absolutely agree!! i used to look up to Miley Cyrus, and was really disappointed in some of the things she's done, so i completely agree with you noww!!!(:

Natie replied...
Jan. 3, 2011 at 4:11 pm :
I used to look up to her too, but time & her actions proved she's a very troubled & confused broad. Fame got to her head. -_- Someone needs to wake her up & tell her that money doesnt excuse her from making stupid decisions.

ErinCole replied...
Jan. 4, 2011 at 2:05 pm :
Exactly! She says she wants kids to look up to her, but she's such a bad role model :P

DuriChick said...
May 30, 2010 at 5:36 am:
Thank god! When I saw the title I was worried that it was defending her! Lol, well I totally agree. She is a terrible role model. Whenever my little sister is watching Disney and Hannah Montana comes on I turn off the TV and hide in my room.

Natie replied...
Jan. 3, 2011 at 4:08 pm :
Bwahaha nice move. & thank you(:

--LoveHappens-- said...
Haha this is hilarious. I'll admit I kinda like Hannah Montana the show and Miley's songs but I HATE HER!!!!!! like you said she is a terrible role model to young children who look up to her. Also I went to see the Last Song because I LOVED the book and she was probably the worst actress ever. It was just sad. Well thanks for giving me a laugh

Natie replied...
Apr. 29, 2010 at 1:34 pm :

Lmao thank you for the possitive feedback =] <3

2014 replied...
Dec. 8, 2010 at 12:13 pm :
we all agree. hannah montana is weird and a bad role model to kids.