Eminem

A lot of people say that Eminem is a gangster who causes nothing but trouble..they are soooo wrong.I love Eminem,his music is absoultly beautiful and stunning. If you really listen to the words you could see all that he is really implying is that he has love for his daughters, and even his mother believe it or not.He has had a rough life does that make him evil?? I have had a rough life too does that make me evil?? I don't think so.

Tyler,TheCreature said...
Kim was such a beautiful and deep song that showed his love for his daughters and mother just like '97 Bonnie and Clyde. Unless you're talking about 'Recovery' or his attempts at being deep than you haven't heard when he actually wrote just to rap not to just make money.

lovetowrite22 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
I completely agree with this! Eminem is AMAZING. I love him. Hahahah what are your favorite songs? Mine are beautiful, space bound, despicable, and love the way you lie<3

XXXluvvinhimXXX said...
Nov. 17, 2009 at 10:45 am
Eminem is smexi. I know all the words to all his songs!!!! </3

Kaity.. replied...
Dec. 5, 2009 at 10:49 am
lol I know right!!!

lovetowrite22 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
all of his songs? all 300 something of them? lol