how cartoon network is ruined

Remember in the 90s where cartoon network had shows such as ed edd and eddy, dexters labatory, and cow and chickin? Those were the good old days now theres total drama island, flapjack and chowder. If you ask me the producers ruined cartoon network if you looked at the ratings for cartoon network they went down real far, and you know why? Its because they dont play ed edd and eddy, dexters labotory, or cow and chicken. If you agree with my oppinion please comment

talhaakThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Apr. 22 at 6:28 am:
A very simple article but with a powerful message, sadly it's not the '90s anymore and the shows of old are gone. In their place are shows like Adventure Times which I heard should have been rated R as it deals with adult issues....so sad.....

KurtisGamerThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Sept. 20, 2013 at 11:36 am:
I think it's not getting ruined because Ed Edd Eddy and other old shows can be watched if you get Time warner Cable on Kids on demand and watch the old shows there.Also their ratings are goin g sy high thanks to new shows like regualr show, mad and adventure time

Urkle_Blazer said...
Jun. 4, 2013 at 10:44 am:
Courage the Cowardly dog is a very good show but it is too scary for little kids. The MAD show does go over the top with trying to make fun of other shows.

Urkle_Blazer said...
Jun. 4, 2013 at 10:40 am:
 Although the shows of the 90's such as Ed Edd and Eddy and cow and chicken were very good, the 2013 era of cartoon network is at one of its best points they have ever been at. Cartoon Network started create very good shows there everyone can watch and laugh such as adventure time, the regular show, and the mad show. More and more of these good shows are being created in this era and will continue to be good quality tv shows.

Behind_a_Plastic_Smile said...
Feb. 4, 2012 at 11:19 pm:
ok so I use to loveee CartoonNetwork but now i cant stand it...i agree with u there but Chowder was halarious eventhough the oldies were better BILLY AND MANDY ALL THE WAY!

whydoyoucare said...

Cartoon Network had died on 2 dates

1.the cancellation of Ed, Edd, and Eddy

2.the series premire of Johnny Test

Joshiwoshie127 said...
Courage the Cowardly dog was the BEST show. But i think MAD isa trying too hard to be funny...

tendirdick said...
Nov. 1, 2011 at 6:50 am:
i just got old, i dont watch cartoons anymore. by the way i alwayse hated cow an chicken with a passion, ed, edd, and eddy wasnt my fav either

rockyraccoon said...
Jun. 17, 2011 at 9:03 pm:
I 99% agree i have to disagree with cow  and chicken it was terrible but dexters lab was great also courage the cowardly dog was and still is awsome

MyNameIsBlue said...
Jun. 12, 2011 at 6:10 pm:
YOUR SO RIGHT i was just saying this a couple days ago when i saw ed ed and eddy playing. i was surprised cuz i hadnt seen it in a while and all the showsa they have now are sooooooooooooooo stupid except MAD...i like mad 

madmayo said...
Jun. 1, 2011 at 10:05 am:

i feel the old cartoons are the best and the made cartoonnetwork what it was something to watch.then it got dull with its new gross out of control cartoons. their needs to be a change iam not play that old stuff all over agin but someone needs to go back and make new epesoids of the old cartoons cuz some, even adultswim is not playing what use to the cartoons where cut off before we new what the end result of the shows.

Wanderingspacefish said...
Ahhh...Ed Edd n' Eddy...good times, good times... It stinks that it's practically never on, I get really fed up when I see the newer shows sometimes. I mean, the only thing I watch on CN now is Fullmetal Alchemist, which is practically Adult Swim... :/

sunriseusnset said...
I completely agree. I grew up with those shows and they always come into my mind every once in a while. They have that certain youth and humor that today's cartoon just don't portray. Don't get me wrong, I still think flapjack & chowder are hilarious (i could do without Drama Island), but things have changed...i guess. Same thing applies to Nickelodeon: remember 'As Told by Ginger', 'Hey Arnold', or 'The Rugrats'?

Lacey-Chan666 said...
I totally agree! I liked it when they played Dragon Ball Z, The Powerpuff Girls, Totally Spies, and I even miss Naruto a little! I'm so dissapointed now with what they play. There are only a few shows that I watch on that channel anymore, and they're nothing compared to their old shows!

rev1theory said...
Apr. 7, 2011 at 9:31 am:
just kiding there were better show in the old days

rev1theory said...
Apr. 7, 2011 at 9:28 am:
no they didn't its better

spaniard18 said...
Mar. 8, 2011 at 4:31 pm:
just watch boomerang that has all the old cartoonnetwork shows.

dairishman said...
Jan. 25, 2011 at 7:56 am:
how about old school nickelodean?

MyNameIsBlue replied...
Jun. 12, 2011 at 6:12 pm :
no way! nickolodean is awesome and will always be awesome if they keep on playing Spongebob

Amber B. This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
I agree 10,000%!!!! when i was 3 i used to come out of the bathroom impersonating Johnny Bravo and watching Scooby Doo 24/7. Now there's shows about eating nasty toe jam and competing in stuff on an island with animals and savage executive producers!!!!! ANYBODY EVER HEARD OF SURVIVOR???!!!!!!