Top Voted Love / Relationships Articles

Here are the top voted love / relationships articles:

voted
#1
My Favorite Shirt This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.
Love. It’s a simple but overused word. I love you. I love this song! I absolutely loved that movie! The word doesn’t mean much anymore, not to most. Some people scoff at it. We throw it around like a used shirt, wearing it because it’s... (more »)
249 comments
voted
#2
Good-Bye, Wallflowers This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.
By , Portland, OR
It always annoys me how willing girls are to play the “damsel in distress.” Yes, we girls may not be physically as strong as boys (on average). We are, for the most part, smaller too. Evolutionarily speaking, we are supposed to depend on men... (more »)
22 comments
voted
#3
Keep It Casual This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.
Last semester, a boy asked me to get frozen yogurt with him. All confidence and overly gelled hair, he strode up to my group of friends and said, “Go on a date. With me. To Zoyo.” I said no. Not just because his swagger and attitude were... (more »)
10 comments
voted
#4
How To Raise Your Parents This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.
First of all, you must always remember to treat your parents like children. That’s all they are, really – tall children in suit jackets with electric bills to pay. They have dreams and regrets, friends and enemies, and even the... (more »)
2 comments