Ectasy

By Mostgirls13 BRONZE, Sumter, South Carolina
Mostgirls13 BRONZE, Sumter, South Carolina

"what ever you do in life, let others go ahead of you."

is my favorite quote, it teaches me life leasons of love life. even though i should consider on just thinking about school then relationships. But Apparently i didn't follow that. I was 13 years old looking for new ideas and insparation. I had so many friends of the beginning of the 7th grade year. Reading amazing books and kinda good grades. I didn't really study which refelcted off of my grades, my stepdad would be really hard on me because i wasn't the brightest of the students of my school. He would get mad at me, i felt so lonely because i thought i was the only one having this pressure, but i wasn't. On February 14th 2017, i had my first boyfriend. Popular football player, known by many many girls. And had alot of girls flirting with him just trying to win him over. He was the best for me, but because i wasn't smart then. I started failing. I had low grades to the 60's. I needed to do something about it now not later. so when i met up with my boyfriend, i got distracted. He was so handsome. But ofcourse it didn't last long, only 10 months with him. For 3 months i was crying, tears running down my face because he cheated on me. He says i played him and i don't even know how to do that. I told him the truth, while he told lies about who he was friends with. I was heartbroken. But Eventually, i didn't need him. I had grades to think about while he just played on his phone. I shook my head in disgust, he needed to do better than that but i'm not the boss of him. So i just layed low. And after weeks of hard work and dedication, i was in the 80's and 90's for my school grades, "haha stepdad" i would say only if  he was here he wouldn't have to be disapointed in me. But in the end i was fine. I have a bright future, and great family and friends. And in the end, i was finally in love again. And i wasn't alone again. 

MacMillan Books

Aspiring Writer? Take Our Online Course!