A Letter to Him

Hey cutie, just figured you should know this, I have thought it for a while now and I know we can't date because of distance, but I figure this is something true and will get your confidence up for where ever your life will take you. You are undoubtedly the most amazing, loving, kind, adorable, handsome, cute, funny, sweet, perfect man I have ever met and I am so lucky to have met you. Thank you for coming into my life and helping me realize who I am suppose to be and help me gain self confidence and comfort in knowing that I am my own person but I always have someone to talk to.  Any girl would be lucky to have you and your wonderful personality that always will bring a smile to ones face. When you smile it makes others smile because you are such an awesome person. Sorry trying to make this long so that you aren't going back and forth to check your Skype message(s). I want you to be happy no matter where you are pushed in life, you deserve the best because you are the best person to get to know.