Have You Ever... | Teen Ink

Have You Ever...

January 13, 2017
By chiisshh_ BRONZE, Chinle, Arizona
chiisshh_ BRONZE, Chinle, Arizona
3 articles 0 photos 5 comments

Favorite Quote:
~Be in love with the one who looks at you like your Magical~


Have you ever gotten that feeling to where your stomach feels weird? What was that called? Oh yeah, butterflies. Anyway i get butterflies when I talk to you, or should I say text... however your an amazing best friend and i love that you are but could it be awkwardly strange that a girl has a crush on the teenage guy friend? Honestly I do. My point is, Have you ever gotten this feeling like they are your favorite person to talk to? Have you ever Caught feelings for them? Have you ever been so awkward to them or seemed like you were making things awkward? I know but this is what im feeling and what i think. So basically I dont just like or have a small crush on this particular person, but gosh! Cant I just say I love him with every part of my heart, soul or what ever you call it. Theres this feeling I get when we talk late at night...its very unexplainable. Hes actully got me feeling some type of way. Sometimes I wish that I could just say I love you but all you ever see me is as a "Friend". Im friend zoned by the person I love...its impossible to go out with you...but honestly, please be mine because youve got me drawing hearts around your name, thinking about you daily and I' also want to thank you for getting me back into drawing. Your all I could have and couldnt ask for more. Your just so perfect to me. YTour personality is so amazing. Looks dont matter but gosh, I love personality so much, and im deeply obsessed with yours. Your always possitive about everything and your neve negative, your funny, amazing, attractive, artistic, and a very great person from my perspective.


The author's comments:

Just falling in love with some one ain't no joke, it's a gift