Love Doctor Responds | Teen Ink

Love Doctor Responds

October 26, 2016
By Hassan007 BRONZE, Alexandria, California
Hassan007 BRONZE, Alexandria, California
2 articles 0 photos 0 comments

Hello and welcome all of you here with me , in this article we will be speaking about how relationships start and what make them end .

Here we are speaking about socities and lectures , on the first hand the open minded and sociable people who are speaking with each others felling free , with this people the starting of a relationship is so easy compered to the dissociable people .

If a man likes a girl he could speak with her right in the face and he says ' hey sweetheart ' she says ' Are you okay ?! ' , then he starts to tell her how lucky he is by having her in his life and she makes him happy every day and if she stills with him he will be the greatest man on earth , I just wrot a greatest man , yes I did that beacause he will be .

There is a saying which say a great woman be w a great guy , so life will be great for both of them .

People recently relised that if a guy is recpectable with a bad lady , she will bring him down as soon as enogh .

So comen ladies be great ^^ .

Follow my articles and we will speaking about real stories in love .


The author's comments:

That is just the begining .