A Broken Heart

Today a heart was broken and a soul was shattered. That unofficial true love was nothing but a lie. She wants to end it all. She wants the pain to stop. After a day, she thinks that it won't hurt as bad. But every day, every ticking second hurts more and more because she knows that she's one second closer to losing him foreveer. She climbs in her bed and prays that God will take her away and end that pain forever.

While she sleeps a small and gentle voice echoes int he back of her mind.

"Trouble is always going to be there. Don't worry the pain is only temporary. It'll all be over soon my sweet child."

To her dissappointment she wakes up the next morning with a still broken heart. That night she says the same prayer and that voice says the same thing.

Her 30th night the voice doesn't come and reassure her. Only the ring of her phone.

the voice on the other side says, "I'm sorry i hurt you. Please take me back."

The voice in her mind says, " I told you so."

ShadowpomgurlThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
aww, dats so sweet! 5/5!

kq+b=billy bob said...
i loved ur essay it was the best i have ever read and it also relates to me.... juist the last part