One Friend Is Better Than 100 "Friends" | Teen Ink

One Friend Is Better Than 100 "Friends"

January 13, 2016
By aneetaeeso7 BRONZE, Farmington Hills, Michigan
aneetaeeso7 BRONZE, Farmington Hills, Michigan
1 article 0 photos 0 comments

I had a "friend" that I trusted. She was really good with me, but I didn’t know what type of person she was. She talked about my sister in a bad way. I couldn’t handle it. Thus, I told my sister. My friend found out and she got me in trouble with my parents. This is why you shouldn’t trust a friend you don’t know really well.  "Friends" can give you trouble. Let me explain, if someone talks about your best friend in a bad way, first thing you should is not tell your best friend. If you do, you will be in trouble with both of your friends, although your best friend won’t trust you. People can be mean to you sometimes If they talk behind back your friends back, then, it seems to me that they could talk behind you too. If you think that your friend is a good person then do not believe what they say. Don’t ever lose a good friend because people talk behind her back in a bad way."Stay out of others people's drama"(friendship drama). For example there's no reason for you to get into the middle of someone else's fight, let them work it out on their own. Be truthful with your friends, do not blame others. Some "friends" make trouble.Friends can get jealous of you and they think if they have a lot of "friends" it means they can trust them or help them. Some people are sneaky, rude and bad. However, some of them are nice, helpful and have good values. You should choose good friends because they could help you with your bad times. What I say is, one friend is, better than 100 "friends".


The author's comments:

i decided to write this article because it hurts me a lot. i would like to share it with you guys to be careful who you should choose in your life.