Interracial Dating Is Okay | Teen Ink

Interracial Dating Is Okay

Do you believe in interacial dating? Elders who was raised in the time period of slavery , may be against it. It is however more common to see people mixing. Interracial dating is okay. In my opinion interracial dating is okay as long as the two people care about each other, treat one another with respect, and are happy. 

If you care about someone it shouldnt matter what color they are, or sterotypes. There are many sterotypes of African American males treating white females bad and beating them. This is not only for colored people though, this could happen no matter the color. Not all black males are like that. So if your happy with someone of the other race, do'nt let others opinions hinder you nor your happiness. 

If you find a man or women that makes you happy , keep them. If you other half is kind and respectful to you, keep them. there will be arguements no matter color. all realtionships are the same, no matter color. dont judge a book by its cover, because you can always miss out on something amazing. It's all about the inside. 

Some people may disagree with the fact that innerracial dating is okay, however i believe theres nothing wrong with it. You cannot help who who you fall in love with. love doesnt have an age or color. so if you love someone of the other race and they treat you right, dont ever let anyone take your pride away. 

Some people dont support innerracial dating, however i do!