Life Is Like a Rainbow | Teen Ink

Life Is Like a Rainbow

By Candice97 SILVER, Dawsonville, Georgia
Candice97 SILVER, Dawsonville, Georgia

You always have a choice, but if you don't make the choice, the choice makes you.

Life is like a rainbow. Each part or event is shaded a different color. Red is for love. In life you want to fall in love because it's the only thing worth living for. Orange is for all those summer memories you'll never forget. Yellow is for the halos of the angels going home. Green is for the luckiest moments of your life brought by finding four-leaf clovers. Blue is for that something borrowed on your special day. Indigo is for the times your tears speak louder than your words. Violet is for the night time sky and all the wishing stars it has. When all the colors come together they form white light. White is for the day you join lives with another. Life is like a rainbow. Give your life color so it will not only make you happy, but also everyone around you as well.

I love rainbows. They're basically miracles and symbols that show you that even after the worst storms, things can still end up being beautiful. Rainbows are like people. They shine the brightest after the storm.