Love ;) | Teen Ink

Love ;)

By Riona SILVER, Dwarka, Other
Riona SILVER, Dwarka, Other

Love, A pristine feeling. It's like the freshness of a winter dew-fragile yet beautiful.
It's like an Ipod with your favourite playlist on repeat mode.
It's like a painter's first stroke- vulnerable, unsure yet intense. It is the uncertainity of the Indian monsoon. It is like the thrill of having a burf ka gola on a chill December night.
It is as unpredictable as the stock market. It is as dependable as your LIC life Insurance. It is as sweet and crooked as a deep fried jalebi. It is noisier than the Delhi traffic, quieter than the sea at night. It is more demanding than your Board exams, more challenging than the AIEEE or the CAT.
It can get dirtier than a teenager's bedroom. It can be as painful as the first period. It is whiter than pearls, more twisted than a salon-returned girl's curls. It gives a glow, shinier than beach. It is naughtier than a boy and girl on a secluded beach. It is more addictive than coffee, crispier than KFC, deadlier than an LSD trip.
It's the nervousness of the first kiss, the tension of a period miss, the pressure of parental bliss.
But in the end it's Love, it comes with all its pros and cons?