Love Loss | Teen Ink

Love Loss

May 27, 2015
By JackieD. BRONZE, Nile, Illinois
JackieD. BRONZE, Nile, Illinois
1 article 0 photos 0 comments

Favorite Quote:
"One honest voice is louder than a crowd"- Elle woods


I'm a 16 year old girl that looks at socity with disgust. I'm a hopeless romantic, and no not like what they show us on t.v. I'm talking about the real kind of romance. The one where a couple doesn't have to go somewhere to have fun. I'm talking about the kind where you just stare in each others' eyes and think this is where I want to be.
   

Now some of you are thinking, well what would you know about love? your just a 16 year old girl that doesn't understand the true meaning of love. your brain hasn't developed properly yet. You're probably right, but i'm just saying what's on my mind. Now why don't you finish reading what I have to say and then tell me I don't understand it.
  

In our socity/generation, people have trust issues. The funny thing is, is that the people in relationships doubt their significant other and not because he/she did something to make the other doubt but it's because they see what's happening with other people's love lives and they think oh this is going to happen to me and my relationship. well he/she won't get to hurt me unless i do it first. That's how relationships get ruined. People aren't private about their lives. You want to show off your boy/girl friend? great but don't show off your problems.
    

This generation is so insecure. and the next generation is going to be messed up because of my generation. people can't trust and they can't love if they can't trust.
     

In this generation no one actually loves for love. girls get into relationships because they want one. they want to show the world that they arent alone. that they have someone to call mine. they want to show their friends and say look i got a boyfriend and i'm cabable of doing anything. Boys do it for the heck of it. they do it because they want a 'girl'. But also they want a relationship just to show people that hey i'm not alone either. but no one gets into a relationship out of love. Now i'm not saying thats how every person or couple is. Thank god there are poeple out their that do it out of love.


   people just need to realize that if they don't get into relationships just to shove it in your moms, dads, family, friends, and co-workers, and keep it to themselves most of the time, it would be something meaningful. It might not last and thats ok because you have to climb the tree to get to the top.