He Will Regret It | Teen Ink

He Will Regret It

Hey you. Yes you, the person sitting here reading this whilst probably in tears. Why are you wasting your tears silly girl? Crying gets you know where. And you are a fool if you think he still cares. You saw the statuses, saw the change in name. He isn't yours anymore, if he ever really was. And he's moved on. I'm not trying to be insensitive, trust me I know it hurts.

And you're probably wondering if he still loves you or if he ever really did, because if he loved you, how could you move on that quickly? Truth is, you don't know and you probably never will. No point asking questions, you will probably never know the answer to. You never know, he probably still loves you. Maybe even misses you, and he knows how much you're hurting, believe me, he knows. But he will never admit it. And you will wonder when did his pride become more important? When did you stop coming first?

And you will see him with her, he will make sure that you do, if not only just to see th

SlightlyEmo_Punk BRONZE, Bronx, New York
1 article 0 photos 1 comment

Chocolate doesn't ask SILLY QUESTIONS. Chocolate UNDERSTANDS.

No problem, and trust me I'm dealing with this now.

ABPippins SILVER, League City, Texas

To die may be an awfully big adventure, but to love is an even grander affair -myself

Where was this a year ago when I needed to see this? It's the perfect way to say "snap out of it" without being heartless and cold. Thank you for putting this out here